Breath of the Wild Food
This is a list of food found in Breath of the Wild.
- 1 Frozen Food
- 1.1 Icy Meat
- 1.2 Icy Prime Meat
- 1.3 Icy Gourmet Meat
- 1.4 Frozen Bird Drumstick
- 1.5 Frozen Bird Thigh
- 1.6 Frozen Whole Bird
- 1.7 Frozen Bass
- 1.8 Frozen Hearty Bass
- 1.9 Frozen Trout
- 1.10 Frozen Hearty Salmon
- 1.11 Frozen Carp
- 1.12 Frozen Porgy
- 1.13 Frozen Crab
- 1.14 Frozen River Snail
- 1.15 Icy Hearty Blueshell Snail
- 2 Roasted Food
- 2.1 Seared Steak
- 2.2 Seared Prime Steak
- 2.3 Seared Gourmet Steak
- 2.4 Roasted Bird Drumstick
- 2.5 Roasted Bird Thigh
- 2.6 Roasted Whole Bird
- 2.7 Roasted Bass
- 2.8 Roasted Hearty Bass
- 2.9 Roasted Trout
- 2.10 Roasted Hearty Salmon
- 2.11 Roasted Carp
- 2.12 Roasted Porgy
- 2.13 Blackened Crab
- 2.14 Sneaky River Escargot
- 2.15 Blueshell Escargot
- 2.16 Campfire Egg
- 2.17 Hard-Boiled Egg
- 2.18 Baked Apple
- 2.19 Baked Palm Fruit
- 2.20 Roasted Wildberry
- 2.21 Roasted Hearty Durian
- 2.22 Roasted Hydromelon
- 2.23 Charred Pepper
- 2.24 Roasted Voltfruit
- 2.25 Roasted Lotus Seeds
- 2.26 Roasted Mighty Bananas
- 2.27 Baked Fortified Pumpkin
- 2.28 Roasted Acorn
- 2.29 Roasted Tree Nut
- 2.30 Roasted Radish
- 2.31 Roasted Big Radish
- 2.32 Roasted Mighty Thistle
- 2.33 Roasted Armoranth
- 2.34 Roasted Swift Carrot
- 2.35 Roasted Endura Carrot
- 2.36 Toasty Hylian Shroom
- 2.37 Toasty Endura Shroom
- 2.38 Toasty Stamella Shroom
- 2.39 Toasted Hearty Truffle
- 2.40 Toasted Big Hearty Truffle
- 2.41 Toasty Chillshroom
- 2.42 Toasty Sunshroom
- 2.43 Toasty Zapshroom
- 2.44 Toasty Rushroom
- 2.45 Toasty Razorshroom
- 2.46 Toasty Ironshroom
- 2.47 Toasty Silent Shroom
- 3 See also
- Main article: Icy Meat
"A frozen slab of animal meat. If you can manage to chew it up and swallow it, you'll restore some hearts and lower your body temperature."
Icy Prime Meat
- Main article: Icy Prime Meat
"High-quality, frozen animal meat. Doesn't restore many hearts, but it can lower your body temperature."
Icy Gourmet Meat
- Main article: Icy Gourmet Meat
"This raw gourmet meat has been frozen for easy traveling. It's kept its flavor through the freezing process. Eating it as is will provide a temporary boost to your heat resistance."
Frozen Bird Drumstick
- Main article: Frozen Bird Drumstick
"It's as hard as a rock but is supposedly edible. It restores a small number of hearts and has a cooling effect."
Frozen Bird Thigh
- Main article: Frozen Bird Thigh
"High-quality, frozen bird meat. It's so solid it looks like it could be used as a weapon. Eating it will restore some hearts and cool you down, but don't break your teeth on it."
Frozen Whole Bird
- Main article: Frozen Whole Bird
"This raw whole bird may have been frozen solid, but its flavor remains intact. Eating it will provide a temporary boost to your heat resistance."
- Main article: Frozen Bass
"That's one cold fish. Eating it won't restore many hearts, but it will lower your body temperature a bit."
Frozen Hearty Bass
- Main article: Frozen Hearty Bass
"This hearty bass has been frozen by cold air. Eating it will be a challenge because it's frozen solid, but if you persevere, it will temporarily increase your heat resistance."
- Main article: Frozen Trout
"Being frozen has condensed the taste of fish inside this trout's body. Eating it will provide a temporary boost to your heat resistance."
Frozen Hearty Salmon
- Main article: Frozen Hearty Salmon
"This salmon doesn't taste quite as fishy because the excess fat has been removed. It's exceptionally cold, so eating it provides a temporary boost to heat resistance."
- Main article: Frozen Carp
"The crunchy, icy texture of this chilled carp is quite the delicacy. Eating it will temporarily increase your heat resistance."
- Main article: Frozen Porgy
"This frozen porgy is the ideal snack for hiking through hot climates like the Gerudo Desert. Eating it provides a temporary boost to your heat resistance."
- Main article: Frozen Crab
"Doesn't provide as much companionship as an unfrozen crab, but it won't spoil during your travels. Eat it to gain a temporary boost to your heat resistance."
Frozen River Snail
- Main article: Frozen River Snail
"The distinct glow of this sneaky river snail has diminished after it's been frozen, but eating it like this will provide a temporary increase to your heat resistance."
Icy Hearty Blueshell Snail
- Main article: Icy Hearty Blueshell Snail
"It takes a skilled chef to get the meat out of this frozen hearty blueshell snail. Eating this will provide a temporary increase to your heat resistance."
- Main article: Seared Steak
"Raw meat cooked over an open flame. Cooking it has increased its flavor and the number of hearts it provides."
Seared Prime Steak
- Main article: Seared Prime Steak
"Raw prime meat cooked over an open flame. The outside is perfectly browned, while the inside is mouthwateringly juicy."
Seared Gourmet Steak
- Main article: Seared Gourmet Steak
"The highest quality raw gourmet meat, just kissed by an open flame. No additional seasonings have been added, which lets the natural flavor of the meat really shine."
Roasted Bird Drumstick
- Main article: Roasted Bird Drumstick
"Raw bird drumstick that's been cooked to a crisp, skin and all. It's devoid of seasoning, but it has a simple, accessible taste. Restores more hearts than the raw variety."
Roasted Bird Thigh
- Main article: Roasted Bird Thigh
"Prime meat that's been flame-seared to perfection. The outside is crispy, but the inside is juicy. Eat it to recover hearts."
Roasted Whole Bird
- Main article: Roasted Whole Bird
"This raw whole bird has been tickled by an open flame to bring out its flavor. Less is more, as the lack of additional seasoning allows its natural taste to shine."
- Main article: Roasted Bass
Roasted Hearty Bass
- Main article: Roasted Hearty Bass
"An open flame has crisped the skin of this hearty bass to perfection. It's a sizable portion and contains just the right amount of fat to create an exceptionally tasty dish."
- Main article: Roasted Trout
"This trout can be found all over Hyrule. Served river-to-table, it's simply cooked for a soft and flaky flesh with a mild flavor."
Roasted Hearty Salmon
- Main article: Roasted Hearty Salmon
"A fresh hearty salmon roasted simply over an open flame without any additional flavoring. Not only is the skin edible, but it gives off a rather nice aroma as well."
- Main article: Roasted Carp
"Roasting this freshwater carp helped to suppress some of its stench, making it easier to stomach. You can really sink your teeth into the thick, meaty flesh."
- Main article: Roasted Porgy
"The soft and fluffy texture of this seafaring fish has been enhanced by roasting it over an open fire. The crisp, aromatic skin is particularly delicious."
- Main article: Blackened Crab
"A whole crab slow-roasted in its shell. The soft, flaky flesh pairs nicely with the scent of the charred shell for a meal that assaults all five of your senses in all the best ways."
Sneaky River Escargot
- Main article: Sneaky River Escargot
"Sneaky river snail roasted whole in its shell. The meat is soft and a little chewy. Pulling all the meat from the shell in one go fills you with a sense of accomplishment."
- Main article: Blueshell Escargot
"The shell of this hearty blueshell snail acted as a tiny slow cooker as it was roasted. Some people love the trademark bitterness of its tail meat."
- Main article: Campfire Egg
"Roasting a bird egg whole in its shell like this helps retain water, making the egg a bit chewier than usual."
- Main article: Hard-Boiled Egg
"A bird egg boiled using water from naturally occurring hot springs. It's popular among children and is easy to make."
- Main article: Baked Apple
"Direct heat has softened and sweetened this apple. Eat it to restore three quarters of a heart."
Baked Palm Fruit
- Main article: Baked Palm Fruit
"This palm fruit was broiled with direct heat, resulting in steamed flesh inside the rind. Best served at the moment the juices emerge while roasting."
- Main article: Roasted Wildberry
"This wildberry was prepared over an open flame to alter its sweet taste. It recovers more health than if eaten raw."
Roasted Hearty Durian
- Main article: Roasted Hearty Durian
"This hearty durian was roasted whole inside its hard shell. Unfortunately, roasting it did nothing to remove its distinct odor. Eat it to recover a lot of hearts."
- Main article: Roasted Hydromelon
"This hydromelon was roasted whole for a very soft and flaky inner flesh with a rather intriguing flavor. Now this is your money melon!"
- Main article: Charred Pepper
"A pepper that's been gently caressed by an open flame. It's much less spicy now."
- Main article: Roasted Voltfruit
"This voltfruit from the Gerudo Desert has been charred to really bring out its sweet and sour flavors."
Roasted Lotus Seeds
- Main article: Roasted Lotus Seeds
"Flame-roasted fleet-lotus seeds. Peel the skin back to get to the soft and flaky center."
Roasted Mighty Bananas
- Main article: Roasted Mighty Bananas
"These mighty bananas have been roasted whole. Cooking them through has turned the fruit inside into a sticky, rich, aromatic syrup."
Baked Fortified Pumpkin
- Main article: Baked Fortified Pumpkin
"This fortified pumpkin has been roasted whole. The hard rind serves as a container for the steamed pumpkin flesh inside."
- Main article: Roasted Acorn
"An acorn cooked with direct heat. Its nutty aroma has been amplified."
Roasted Tree Nut
- Main article: Roasted Tree Nut
"A tree seed roasted to amplify its fragrance. Gives more hearts than the raw variety."
- Main article: Roasted Radish
"A roasted hearty radish. Fragrant and warm, it has no special effect but will restore hearts."
Roasted Big Radish
- Main article: Roasted Big Radish
"A roasted big hearty radish. To take such a precious vegetable and put it to the fire is decadent in a way."
Roasted Mighty Thistle
- Main article: Roasted Mighty Thistle
"Lightly toasted mighty thistle. It has no special effects, but now that it's been grilled, the pointy ends go down smooth."
- Main article: Roasted Armoranth
"Simple, roasted armoranth. The heat has frayed the hard, chewy fiber just enough to make it easy to eat."
Roasted Swift Carrot
- Main article: Roasted Swift Carrot
"A fragrant swift carrot that's been lightly roasted. It doesn't have any special effects, but it will restore some health."
Roasted Endura Carrot
- Main article: Roasted Endura Carrot
"This flame-kissed endura carrot makes for a truly extravagant single-item dish. The fire really brought out its sweetness."
Toasty Hylian Shroom
- Main article: Toasty Hylian Shroom
"A Hylian shroom toasted to perfection. The taste and fragrance are amplified, restoring more health to its consumer."
Toasty Endura Shroom
- Main article: Toasty Endura Shroom
"A toasted endura shroom. It doesn't grant any special effects, but boy is it tasty!"
Toasty Stamella Shroom
- Main article: Toasty Stamella Shroom
"This toasted stamella shroom doesn't grant any special effects, but it will restore a bit of health."
Toasted Hearty Truffle
- Main article: Toasted Hearty Truffle
"A hearty truffle with a toasted, crispy outside and a warm, gooey inside."
Toasted Big Hearty Truffle
- Main article: Toasted Big Hearty Truffle
"This big hearty truffle has been roasted whole. It gets full points for aroma and nutrition. Eat it to recover a lot of hearts."
- Main article: Toasty Chillshroom
"A fully roasted chillshroom. It's evenly toasted and tastes a lot better than when eaten raw. Eating it will restore a bit of health."
- Main article: Toasty Sunshroom
"It's always a good idea to keep a fully roasted sunshroom or two on hand just in case. Eat it to recover a bit of health."
- Main article: Toasty Zapshroom
"It's not very shocking that this fully roasted zapshroom is delicious. Eat it to recover a bit of health."
- Main article: Toasty Rushroom
"A rushroom that's been put to the torch. It may have lost its speedy properties, but at least it tastes good now."
- Main article: Toasty Razorshroom
"A razorshroom that's been exposed to direct heat. Its sharp exterior has softened considerably. Restores a bit of health."
- Main article: Toasty Ironshroom
"An ironshroom exposed to an open flame. Its once-tough exterior is now crunchy and tasty. Restores a bit of health."
Toasty Silent Shroom
- Main article: Toasty Silent Shroom
"A whole, toasted silent shroom. High heat may have destroyed its soft glow, but it's now fragrant and tasty."
Breath of the Wild Materials
- Main article: Breath of the Wild Materials
Breath of the Wild Meals
- Main article: Breath of the Wild Meals