Chance of a Temporary Stamina wheel (Breath of the Wild)
4 × Tireless Frog
Akkala Buns are unseen items in Breath of the Wild and a piece of food in Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity.
Breath of the Wild
Akkala Buns are a type of edible food that are sold by Khini over at the East Akkala Stable. Khini sells the buns for 10 Rupees, but unlike other types of food, the Akkala Buns must be consumed right then and there. The buns are "made of fresh ingredients" that will go bad if not consumed right away.
Khini describes the outside of an Akkala Bun as crunchy and the inside as chewy. The buns, when consumed, have a chance to give Link a yellow Temporary Stamina wheel. However, the effect is random, where Link will sometimes get an additional Stamina Wheel and other times he will not.
The Akkala Buns never appear in Link's inventory, as they are consumed right away. In fact, Link is never seen actually consuming the buns, as Khini will feed them to Link with a black screen showing.
Age of Calamity
"Crunchy outside, soft inside. A specialty of East Akkala Stable, these buns won't keep long."
The recipe for Tabantha Bake is obtained by completing the Wedding Worry quest. Using it for a scenario increases the time to execute a Perfect Dodge by 10%. The icon shows a Tireless Frog sitting on a leaf, pixellated out.
- ↑ That'll be 10 rupees, please! - Khini
- ↑ Oh, one thing to note... Akkala buns go bad fast since they're made of fresh ingredients. So you'll have to eat it here, that way we can ensure its quality. That OK? - Khini
- ↑ By the way, good sir... The outside is crunchy while the inside is chewy. Take one bite, and your energy will go through the roof! Go on! Try one of our Akkala buns! They're a delicacy straight from the East Akkala Stable! - Khini
- ↑ Hm? That's odd. Your energy didn't go through the roof? - Khini
- ↑ Heheh, thanks for your business! Now then, close your eyes and open your mouth wiiiiiiiiiiiide... - Khini
- ↑ Now just MUNCH 'N' CRUNCH! And down the hatch it goes... - Khini