Khini is a character in Breath of the Wild.
Khini can be found over at the East Akkala Stable, which he describes as the premier stable of the east. During the daytime, Khini can be seen patrolling just outside of the stable, day and night. He will never go to sleep, only heading inside the stable when it is raining.
- ↑ Helloooo! Welcome to East Akkala Stable! The premier stable of the east! - Khini
- ↑ By the way, good sir... The outside is crunchy while the inside is chewy. Take one bite, and your energy will go through the roof! Go on! Try one of our Akkala buns! They're a delicacy straight from the East Akkala Stable! - Khini
- ↑ Care to buy an Akkala bun? - Khini
- ↑ Oh, one thing to note... Akkala buns go bad fast since they're made of fresh ingredients. So you'll have to eat it here, that way we can ensure its quality. That OK? - Khini
- ↑ That'll be 10 rupees, please! - Khini
- ↑ Heheh, thanks for your business! Now then, close your eyes and open your mouth wiiiiiiiiiiiide... - Khini
- ↑ Now just MUNCH 'N' CRUNCH! And down the hatch it goes... - Khini
- ↑ So how was it?! Amazing, right? - Khini
- ↑ Hm? That's odd. Your energy didn't go through the roof? - Khini