"You got a Goddess Plume! Rumors say this item was dropped by the goddess in a long-forgotten era. It's a legendary treasure few will ever behold!"
Goddess Plumes are collectibles found solely within Skyward Sword. It has been said that such a treasure had been dropped by the Goddess herself, and that finding one is exceptionally rare. It can be assumed that this treasure is one of rarest of them all. 
Goddess Plumes can be found instead of Amber Relics or Dusk Relics in their respective places, but this is very rare. They can also be won on Bamboo Island after slicing 28 or more times in a row, and by playing Thrill Digger after finding all rupees on Easy Mode.. They can also be found within treasure chests within Faron Woods and Lanayru Province. In addition, they can be purchased from the Moonlight Merchant for 200 Rupees, or they can also be sold for 100 Rupees, or even be used to upgrade items at the Scrap Shop.
One can be found behind a bombable wall in the Faron Woods where the Kikwi Erla hid. A second can be found in the pool of water containing the entrance to the Great Tree, and can be obtained after obtaining the Water Dragon Scale. Another can be found in a chest on top of a pillar in Lanayru Mine, immediately after the part where you must roll a bomb across an impassable length of sand to trigger a time crystal. A third can be found in a chest in the southern region of Lanayru Desert near where you first enter the desert. Hit the Timeshift Stone to follow some vines to it.
- ↑ "You got a Goddess Plume! Rumors say this item was dropped by the goddess in a long-forgotten era. It's a legendary treasure few will ever behold!" — In-game Description, Skyward Sword.
- ↑ "A wondrous stone said to have been dropped by the goddess herself. Finding one of these items is an extremely rare occurrence." — In-game Description, Skyward Sword.
- ↑ "And then there's the Amber Relic and the Dusk Relic. These can be found in every region, I see... But for some reason, the Dusk Relic can only be found during some kind of trial... And my eyes, they see that the Goddess Plume is the rarest of all treasures! If you should find one, you will be the luckiest man alive!" — Sparrot, Skyward Sword.
- ↑ "Hey, kid! Looks like you're a bit short on materials. You don't have enough Goddess Plumes. They're very rare and extremely valuable, or at least that's what it says here in my grandpa's notes." — Gondo, Skyward Sword.
- ↑ "OK, one Goddess Plume coming right up! That'll be just 200 Rupees, friend.