"You got a Goddess Plume! Rumors say this item was dropped by the goddess in a long-forgotten era. It's a legendary treasure few will ever behold!"
Goddess Plumes are collectibles found solely within Skyward Sword. It has been said that such a treasure had been dropped by the Goddess herself, and that finding one is exceptionally rare. It can be assumed that this treasure is one of rarest of them all.  Goddess Plumes can be found instead of Amber Relics or Dusk Relics in their respective places, but this is very rare. They can also be won on Bamboo Island and by playing Thrill Digger. They can also be found within treasure chests within Faron Woods and Lanayru Province. In addition, they can be purchased from the Moonlight Merchant for 200 Rupees, or they can also be sold for 100 Rupees, or even be used to upgrade items at the Scrap Shop.
- ↑ "You got a Goddess Plume! Rumors say this item was dropped by the goddess in a long-forgotten era. It's a legendary treasure few will ever behold!" — In-game Description, Skyward Sword.
- ↑ "A wondrous stone said to have been dropped by the goddess herself. Finding one of these items is an extremely rare occurrence." — In-game Description, Skyward Sword.
- ↑ "And then there's the Amber Relic and the Dusk Relic. These can be found in every region, I see...
But for some reason, the Dusk Relic can only be found during some kind of trial...And my eyes, they see that the Goddess Plume is the rarest of all treasures! If you should find one, you will be the luckiest man alive!" — Sparrot, Skyward Sword.
- ↑ "Hey, kid! Looks like you're a bit short on materials. You don't have enough Goddess Plumes. They're very rare and extremely valuable, or at least that's what it says here in my grandpa's notes." — Gondo, Skyward Sword.
- ↑ "OK, one Goddess Plume coming right up! That'll be just 200 Rupees, friend.
- Sounds good! :Too much.