Nikki is a character in Breath of the Wild.
Nikki is a resident of Hateno Village where she lives with her husband Nack, her son Nebb, and daughter, Narah, who all coincidentally have names beginning with the letter N. The family lives in the home at the far west end of Hateno Village.
Nikki wakes up bright and early at 5am each day and is rather cranky in the morning, yelling at Link for following her to work.
Nikki will join up with her friend Amira each morning, where they take their laundry to get washed at the water trough. The two will chat and get very annoyed with Link if he eavesdrops on their conversation.
Link is able to sneak up behind the structure with water and listen in on Nikki and Amira's conversation. They speak about Purah, the director of the Hateno Ancient Tech Lab. They mention that a little girl can be seen running in and out of the lab, unknowing that this is in fact the direct. Nikki seems to hint that it could be the director, but it is impossible given her young appearance.
Nikki and Amira will remain here until 9pm each night, at which point Nikki will then return home. She is in a far better mood in the evening, likely due to her being tired. She encourages Link to head back, presumably to his home.
Nikki gossiping with Amira.
- ↑ Don't follow me! I'm on my way to work! - Nikki
- ↑ Are you...following me? - Nikki
- ↑ Hey! Captain Snoop! You want to get out of my personal space of what? Ever heard of the concept of a PRIVATE conversation? - Amira
- ↑ I'm trying to have a decent gossip here! And I don't need you! Now go away! - Nikki
- ↑ What's your problem?! How DARE you try to eavesdrop? Mind your business! - Nikki
- ↑ Honestly, young people these days... What kind of scamp just eavesdrops like it's no big deal? How rude. - Amira
- ↑ Oh, and that reminds me, my little one was gabbing about something interesting the other day... Apparently a young girl was seen going in and out of the Hateno Ancient Tech Lab. - Nikki
- ↑ Oh, weird. Think they adopted or something? - Amira
- ↑ But the director...just doesn't seem the adopting type, you know? I just have to wonder if the girl is... ac-tu-ally... Now, that can't be. - Nikki
- ↑ You should hurry up and head back, too. - Nikki