Narah is a character in Breath of the Wild.
Narah is a resident of Hateno Village where she lives with her father Nack, her mother Nikki, and brother, Nebb, who all coincidentally have names beginning with the letter N. The family lives in the home at the far west end of Hateno Village.
Narah awakes at 8am each morning alongside her brother and begins to run around town. She enjoys running and also likes to talk with Link. Narah and Nebb will spend the entire day running in a circle just in front of the Ventest Clothing Boutique. They will only return to their home after 8pm in the evening, where they will immediately go to bed. When it is raining outside, Narah will return home and will prepare some food for a dish in the future. When Link talks to her, she will be out of breath but is quick to start a conversation.
Narah will talk about her mother Nikki and her mother's friend Amira, advising Link that they don't like to be interrupted, but if Link sneaks up from behind, he can eavesdrop on their conversation. Narah will also give Link some hints on how to sneak up and catch bugs, as well as advising Link to sell his Sapphire in order to earn a lot of rupees.
- ↑ Ha ha! Fun to run! Fun! Fun! I love to run! I love talking! Ask me a question! - Narah
- ↑ Narah needs to go nighty-night. See ya! - Narah
- ↑ *pant* - Narah
- ↑ I love my mommy! But my mommy... She's always talking with her friend. You're not supposed to interrupt them. The only way I've been able to talk to her when she's with her friend is to sneak up from behind. - Narah
- ↑ I like catching bugs! Shiny bugs! Crouch down and quietly approach the bug. If you do that...you'll catch the bug! - Narah
- ↑ Want shiny jewels! Shiny money! Love! Huh? Mister? You have...sapphire? Sell it! Be rich! - Narah