Travels the road between the Foothill Stable and the Woodland Stable
Karsh is a character from Breath of the Wild.
Karsh is a Gerudo traveler, who can be seen walking along the path, just south of the Foothill Stable, where she travels all the way to the Woodland Stable. She can be seen wielding a Gerudo Scimitar and a Gerudo Shield, which she will take out upon an encounter with a monster. If Link defeats the enemies nearby for her, she will reward him with a meal or elixir.
Karsh was once a master archer, as part of the Gerudo Town Guard. However, since men are not allowed within Gerudo Town, she has left to try and find a husband out in the world. Karsh seems to have some interest in the Gorons of the region. She comments about their toughness and their endurance, which are traits she seems to admire. Karsh even seems to have a little bit of interest in Link.
Karsh will comment about her surroundings. When she is closer to the Foothill Stable, heading towards Death Mountain, she'll talk about the heat that surrounds the area. It's so hot outsides, that she says that heat burns even more than at the Gerudo Desert. She wishes that she brought some clothing that could withstand the burning heat. She wants to travel to the Goron Hot Springs, as she has heard that the place is great for your skin. However, the molten rocks that fall near Goron City, as well as the monsters that surround the area make it a very dangerous place to be.
If at any point it begins to rain, Karsh will take cover at whatever location is nearby. She dislikes the rain, but thinks it's a good way to strike up a conversation.
- ↑ I've love to meet a voe brave-hearted enough to walk the road between the Woodland Stable and Foothill Stable. I don't know if a voe like that exists, but if he does, I'd be proud to walk at his side. Just the two of us... - Karsh
- ↑ I'm so tired of dealing with these monsters every day. - Karsh
- ↑ Those monsters... - Karsh
- ↑ Don't get careless. - Karsh
- ↑ I really thought the sands of my life had run out... Sarqso! Hey... It would be rude of me not to thank you for your help. So thanks. - Karsh
- ↑ Sav'otta! I'm Karsh of the Gerudo. Remember that name! I'm just a traveler now, but there was a time when I was a master archer in the Gerudo Town guard. I can't count how many times I stopped monsters from invading the town with a single, well-placed arrow. - Karsh
- ↑ Only vai are allowed in Gerudo Town, so I'm on a journey outside the town walls to meet a strong voe. - Karsh
- ↑ Only vai are allowed in Gerudo Town. Our laws are very strict about that. So the only way for us to meet strong voe is to go on a journey outside the town walls, like I'm doing now! - Karsh
- ↑ I run into voe from all sorts of races on the road. It's so thrilling to see how the rest of the world lives. - Karsh
- ↑ All I want is to find the voe I was born to be with. It doesn't matter to me which race he is. I wouldn't turn down a voe because his skin was orange or his neck had gills. This is true love we're talking about! - Karsh
- ↑ Once I've found the voe I was born to be with, I can get on with the rest of my life. - Karsh
- ↑ I run into voe from all sorts of races on the road. I like the Gorons a lot. I wish my hide was as tough as theirs! - Karsh
- ↑ It's been quite a while since I left home to go on this journey, but my passion hasn't gone down one bit. You know who else has endurance like that? The Gorons. Maybe one of them would be a match for me... - Karsh
- ↑ I came to Eldin from the Gerudo Desert, far to the southwest. I'm traveling in search of voe, but I haven't found any good ones so far. Until just now, heh heh. - Karsh
- ↑ I hear the heat on the roads around the volcano is unbearable. I wish I'd thought to bring some cooler clothes... - Karsh
- ↑ The only thing I wish I'd brought on my journey are some clothes that can withstand the burning heat. I hear it's unbearable on the roads around the volcano. Even worse than the desert air, if that's possible. - Karsh
- ↑ The molten rocks raining down from the volcano make the road from this stable to Goron City a dangerous trek. - Karsh
- ↑ If you go north of here to Goron City, there's a place called Goron Hot Springs that's supposed to be good for your skin. And you'll need to take good care of your skin, too, after the monsters on the way tear it to ribbons! - Karsh
- ↑ Goron Hot Springs in Goron City to the north is supposed to be good for your skin, but it's a dangerous trip to make. - Karsh
- ↑ Water should never fall from the sky! But I admit, it's a nice excuse to strike up a conversation with people. - Karsh