Grunyon is a character found in Tears of the Kingdom.
Tears of the Kingdom
Grunyon is part of the Zonai Survey Team and can be seen alongside Gagaim, just north of the Lookout Landing. He is the leader of the pair and serves as Gagaim's boss. The two are investigating the Crystal Refinery ruins that have fallen down from the sky. Despite the Upheaval causing chaos at Hyrule Castle, Grunyon is excited about the research prospects. If it weren't for the Upheavel, they may have never made these discoveries. However, he does show so empathy and is worried about Princess Zelda's whereabouts.
While Grunyon is captivated by the sight of the ruins, he knows that most of the team is actually over investigating the Ring Ruins. The Ring Ruins fell all over Kakariko Village and they got their name, because they are still partially intact and are in the shape of rings. He mentions that if Link climbs up high, he can see the Ring Ruins just over the horizon from the Lookout Landing.
- ↑ "Yeah, it sure is. But it's also a great oppurtunity. All of us on the Zonai Survey Team should count ourselves lucky. If it weren't for the Upheaval, this never would've happened. Not that anyone knows what the Upheaval even is..." — Grunyon, Tears of the Kingdom
- ↑ "Is the princess all right, wherever she is? These ruins right here are exceptional. But really, who cares about that at a time like this?" — Grunyon, Tears of the Kingdom
- ↑ "It would be great to understand more about the Upheaval, but the safety of the princess has to come first." — Grunyon, Tears of the Kingdom
- ↑ "Hmm? Oh... Oh, hi there. I was captivated by the sight of the ruins in the moonlight. These ruins are very unusual. They're unique among all the ruins that our survey team has discovered. On the surface, at least. We need to investigate it fully, but more of the team is at the Ring Ruins. We're stretched thin these days. We'll have to make do. The Ring Ruins are very important, after all." — Grunyon, Tears of the Kingdom
- ↑ "You sure are interseted in this ruin, aren't you? Well, right now, most of the survey team is far away at the Ring Ruins. The whole team is stretched thin, so our research here is slower than I'd like. We'll have to make do. The Ring Ruins are very important, after all." — Grunyon, Tears of the Kingdom
- ↑ "Those ruins fell all over Kakariko Village, far off in the Necluda region to the southeast. They're called the Ring Ruins because, well, they're still partially intact and are in the shape of rings. You can't see them from here, but climb up high at Lookout Landing and you can make them out on the horizon. But these ruins here are special too. Truly unique... Still the Ring Ruins hold something mysterious that's got the attention of the Zonai Survey Team's leader. He's there lookingo into stone slabs inscribed with Zonai text, and he took most of our team with him. Though, I guess I'm lucky that I get to investigate ruins this important all on my own without anyone here to bother me." — Grunyon, Tears of the Kingdom