"You caught # Blessed Butterfly! These insects are commonly found in every province. In rare cases, you can find them flying in strange locations."
Species name: Blessed Butterfly
The Blessed Butterfly is one of fifteen bugs found throughout Skyward Sword. It is commonly found virtually everywhere Link can go, especially Skyloft. Such butterflies respond to beautiful melodies played on a certain instrument. Usually, playing the Goddess's Harp around a cluster of Blessed Butterflies will reveal a Goddess Wall or Gossip Stone. They also cluster around entrances to the Silent Realm. They are mainly used for upgrading Potions, specifically the Heart Potion and Guardian Potion.
- ↑ "You caught # Blessed Butterfly! These insects are commonly found in every province. In rare cases, you can find them flying in strange locations." — In-game Description, Skyward Sword.
- ↑ "A common bug found throughout the world. Highly prized as an ingredient in potions." — In-game Description, Skyward Sword.
- ↑ "Oh...if you want to infuse that potion, I'm afraid you're still one ingredient short. This brew still needs a pinch of Blessed Butterfly. As I recall, there's quite a few of these around Skyloft..." — Bertie, Skyward Sword.
- ↑ "Look! Those butterflies that respond to beautiful tones are swarming all over this place! This has to be the right spot..." — Gorko, Skyward Sword.
- ↑ "From what I have learned, it sounds like these walls were left behind by the goddess for the hero mentioned in legends! The things the hero desires are said to spring forth from behind the walls. That is why they call them goddess walls, I suppose. Hungry to hear more?
- ↑ "The writings claim that the statues appear out of nowhere with a "boing-oing" sound and speak a strange language! Can you believe it, buddy? Talking statues! I know you want to hear more about this!