"You got an Ancient Flower! Legends say this beautiful flower flourished in the ancient past. Supposedly it glows in the dark..."
Ancient Flowers are collectible items found in Skyward Sword. They are found only in Lanayru Province, and can only be acquired when an area is affected by a Timeshift Stone, thus sending it to the past. The Ancient Flower sells for 30 Rupees and can be used to upgrade certain items. In addition, the Ancient Flower is vital to the revival of Scrapper. Gondo utilizes the flower's oils in order to make the robot function once again.
- ↑ "You got an Ancient Flower! Legends say this beautiful flower flourished in the ancient past. Supposedly it glows in the dark..." — In-game Description, Skyward Sword.
- ↑ "A flower that was said to bloom in ancient times, mostly in Lanayru Province. The roots yield a precious oil." — In-game Description, Skyward Sword.
- ↑ "Hey, kid! Looks like you're a bit short on materials. You don't have enough Ancient Flowers. My grandpa's notes say these things used to bloom out in sandy land, but who knows if there are still any around out there." — Gondo, Skyward Sword.
- ↑ "The land of sands, eh... In the land of sands, I see you will find Tumbleweeds. Yessss... And something called an Ancient Flower. To catch a Tumbleweed, I foresee you swinging a net quickly just as one rolls across your path. As the name suggests, I see you can pick an Ancient Flower only by traveling back to ancient times." — Sparrot, Skyward Sword.
- ↑ "If you want me to get Scrapper here working again, I need one Ancient Flower. But I dunno where they are.
- ↑ "But old Gramps did tell me this: you can get him working again with the extract from an Ancient Flower. It's like oil to this guy. But I've never even heard of, much less seen, any such thing!
- ↑ "So this is an Ancient Flower?! I can feel some slick, oily stuff coming out of its stem! Great, with this we can fix Scrapper! ...Wait right here! I'll have him up and running in no time!" — Gondo, Skyward Sword.