A Gift of Nightshade
Speak with Wabbin
Give Wabbin Blue Nightshade
Talk to Wabbin near the top of Tuft Mountain at Lover's Pond to begin the quest. Wabbin is in love with Perda, but doesn't quite have the courage to make the first move and talk to her.
Speak with Wabbin twice and you'll find that he wants to break the ice by giving Perda a Blue Nightshade flower. If Link has a Blue Nightshade, he can give him one right there. If not, several Blue Nightshade can be found over at the Yambi Lake, which is just to the west.
Wabbin thanks you for giving him the flower, but he still doesn't quite have the courage to make the move and give it to Perda. Instead, Wabbin will ask Link if he can deliver the flower to her on his behalf.
Bring the flower across the pond to the Gerudo woman, Perda. This will complete the quest as Perda and Wabbin will come together. They will have a rather awkward conversation, as Wabbin is still very shy and doesn't quite have the courage to talk to her. At first he worried that Perda doesn't like Blue Nightshade flowers, but it is determined that both of them really like Blue Nightshades.
Perda will then encourage Wabbin to ask her out on a date, although Wabbin misinterprets what she said, as he thinks she just asked him out on a date. So naturally, Wabbin is ecstatic and says yes. Wabbin thanks Link for his help and rewards him with a Red Rupee. Perda will then get on Wabbin about being frugal, at which point Wabbin will then give Link a Silver Rupee.
Speak with Wabbin. Find some Blue Nightshade. Deliver the Flower to Perda.
|Wabbin has fallen for a Gerudo woman, but he can't work up the courage to talk to her. He's asked that you bring him some blue nightshade so that he can have an excuse to speak to her.|
|You brought blue nightshade to Wabbin, who has fallen for a Gerudo woman named Perda—a woman he's never spoken to. He hoped the blue nightshade would help him break the ice, but he's so nervous he can't even move.|
Wabbin has asked that you give the blue nightshade to the woman on his behalf.
|It turns out that while Wabbin was working up the nerve to talk to Perda, she'd been waiting for him to approach her! The confession of love wasn't exactly ideal, but at least the soul mates are both finally talking.|
- ↑ H-hey! I'm trying to work up the courage to talk to her. Just... Let me, yeah? - Wabbin
- ↑ ...Phew. I'm so glad! Oh, by the way, my name is Wabbin! To be honest, I lost my way earlier. I closed my eyes for a minute, and when I opened them, the most beautiful woman I've ever seen was standing before me. At first I thought I was dreaming...or that she was a ghost or something. I mean, it's not every day you run into a gorgeous woman in the middle of nowhere... But figment of my imagination or not, it was love at first sight. And so I've decided to gather my courage and go confess my feelings to her! - Wabbin
- ↑ I decided long ago that when I meet the girl of my dreams, I'll hand her a blue nightshade and confess my love! If I had a blue nightshade, I'd head straight over to that woman... I mean, imagine her and a blue nightshade... That's make a beautiful scene. Don't you think? - Wabbin
- ↑ Thank you!!! This is so perfect! It's exactly what I needed! Ohh la la! AH... I just... Ugh. When I look at her, my legs freeze up. My throat goes dry. I...I can't do it. Please, could you take my gift to her? - Wabbin
- ↑ Thank You! I'll give you back this blue nightshade. Oh! And don't forget to mention it's a present from ME! - Wabbin
- ↑ I see... So...you're delivering these flowers for that voe over there? ... I don't sense any deceit from you... - Perda
- ↑ So you're the one who gave me the flowers! - Perda
- ↑ Eeek, I'm sorry!!! Could...could it be that you don't like blue nightshade? - Wabbin
- ↑ Why would you say that? This is my favorite kind of flower! How did you know that anyway? Are you a Yiga spy?! - Perda
- ↑ N-no... Th-that's not it! Blue nightshade just happens to be my favorite flower! Long ago, I decided to give my true love this flower... - Wabbin
- ↑ Your true love... So this is what they call destiny... You're the voe that destiny has chosen for me, then? All right! Go ahead and speak your piece! - Perda
- ↑ What do you mean? - Wabbin
- ↑ No, that's not right at all! I'm talking about what a voe says to a vai! - Perda
- ↑ What do you mean? - Wabbin
- ↑ You know, something like, "I like you," or, "Please, go out with me!" - Perda
- ↑ Oh! Uh, sure! Asking so directly, how could I possibly say no?! - Wabbin
- ↑ Wh... - Perda
- ↑ Oh, wow! Did you hear that?! She said she likes me, and she wants to go out! This is the first time anyone has ever said they like me, and for it to come from the woman of my dreams... This is such an amazing feeling... I'm so glad I was born into this world... There's no way I can truly thank you, but please take this as a token of my thanks. - Wabbin
- ↑ What? That's it?! That's all you're willing to offer him for everything he's done for you?! - Perda
- ↑ I... No, of course not! Here, this is what I meant to give you! - Wabbin
- ↑ Much better. - Perda
- ↑ Hey, you! I guess I owe you too... I hope you have as much luck finding someone as I did... thanks to you! - Perda