We're glad that you signed up so that you can edit, build, and shape the Zelda Dungeon Wiki! Before you start editing, why don't you check out some of these useful links and read these basic rules?
- Edit your settings. Make sure you have set up your settings to make the wiki work the way you want it. We have a bunch of customizations that we have spent time creating, and we hope that you utilize them to the fullest.
- Please treat all members with respect. We don't want to have to ban someone because there is an issue between our users.
- Use wikicode and link templates when making edits to properly format pages. Use templates often to save on coding everything.
- If you have some questions, instead of sitting around doing nothing, ask our administration team. They won't bite.
- Head to our help page to find some links to helpful pages that will teach you how to do many things on the wiki.
- Read the FAQ to find the answers to a few common questions.
- Please use proper grammar and strive for good edits.
- Always sign talk pages with four tildes (~~~~). This will automatically sign the page with your username and date.
- Use talk pages to talk about edits on pages. Do not participate in editing wars (i.e. editing a page over and over again to make the page what you think it should be rather than what another member thinks) as they are counter productive and will not solve the problem. Use the talk pages like they were meant to be used.
We hope that you enjoy your time here on the Zelda Dungeon Wiki and that you will help us make lots of really good edits. Keep in mind that the administration team will be watching for quality editors to bring them on to our site staff.
Do you have any initial questions? Feel free to ask on one of our staff talk pages.
Thanks again for joining! Can't wait to see you around!
Hi, there is an issue with the magic navboxes it's create link to the category One Handed Weapon and Breath of the Wild One-Handed weapon. I created the categories but there is still wanted pages, we really need subcategories, but if we put all weapon in the subcategories the main ones will be blank, so how should we handle that ? Benoit934 (talk) 17:30, March 17, 2017 (UTC)
I started a discussion about the item infobox at Template_talk:Infobox. I'm not sure how many people would normally see that, though, so I also wanted to leave this comment about it on the userpages of admins and some other editors who seem to have shown interest in templates. Chris3145 (talk) 19:54, March 31, 2017 (UTC)
Mixed up images
These edits by User:Cerveaupro indicate that the images Media:Trousers-of-the-sky.png and Media:Trousers-of-twilight.png are mixed up. I've reverted the edits since if the images are wrong we should upload updated images, not refer to the wrong file names on the pages. Can you take a look and fix the images if they are wrong? -- Zaz (talk) 09:24, April 13, 2017 (UTC)
- Issue has been resolved. Thanks. BlackRayquaza98 (talk) 17:45, April 13, 2017 (UTC)
- Regular users cannot edit the main site walkthrough. If you want to add some information, I recommend you get in touch with Mases, the site owner. - BlackRayquaza98 (talk) 18:18, September 5, 2017 (UTC)