Nobiro is a character in Breath of the Wild.
Nobiro is a Hylian who can be found at Kara Kara Bazaar. He sits on a small watchtower, looking out in the direction of the Great Cliffs, observing the sandstorm.
The Eye of the Sandstorm
- Main article: The Eye of the Sandstorm
When Link first talks with Nobiro, Nobiro tells Link that there is a rumor that an ancient civilization hid a treasure inside the sandstorm. He is waiting for the sandstorm to subside, but even after staring in the direction during the daytime, the storm never does subside. It turns out that the storm subsides only at nighttime, after Nobiro has fallen asleep.
Link can head to the area where he'll find the Dako Tah Shrine hidden within the Great Cliffs. This will complete the shrine quest.
After completing the shrine, the sandstorm will subside. Link can return to Nobiro, who is excited to see that the sandstorm has stopped.
- ↑ That sandstorm... They say it stops for a few hours a day, but it hasn't let up even a little since I've been watching. Rumor has it an ancient civilization hid a treasure inside that sandstorm. I've been here for days waiting for the storm to settle down so I can nab it! I just hope it wasn't a bad lead... - Nobiro
- ↑ Wait, who did you say you are again? - Nobiro
- ↑ A treasure hidden inside a sandstorm by an ancient civilization... The makings of a fine adventure for sure. They say the sandstorm lets up for a few hours each day, but I haven't seen it settle down for even an instant. I've had my eyes glued to it all this time. Except for when I've fallen asleep. - Nobiro
- ↑ The sandstorm stopped! - Nobiro