A Link to the Past Nintendo of Europe Spieleberater
Director of Production
Rié Ishii (national), Atsuko Matsumoto (international)
Marcus Menold, Claude M. Moyse, Andreas G. Kämmerer
Wolfgang Ebert, Kalus Fuchs
Concept & Design
Yashushi Nakajima, Noburu Umeoka (Work House Co., Ltd)
- The guide visually looks and feels very similar to the Link's Awakening Nintendo of Europe Spieleberater.
- Guide is loaded with official artwork from A Link to the Past. Many of these artwork pieces were never published before, and in some cases, were only ever published in this particular guide.
- Artwork is spaced throughout the guide, including art for specific items, scenes, locations, and characters.
- 7 Pages dedicated to the back story of A Link to the Past and the Zelda series as a whole.
- Complete 7-page item appendix with official artwork, a screenshot, and description for every item in the game.
- A massive foldout overworld artwork map highlighting all the various area in the Light World and Dark World.
- Color-filled maps highlighting the specific areas found within the guide.
- Detailed, colorful, and fully labeled maps for all the dungeons in the game.
- Plenty of screenshots found throughout the guide.
- Complete appendix for all Pieces of Heart.
- An index is found on the last page, allowing for a quick search of specific terms.