We're glad that you signed up so that you can edit, build, and shape the Zelda Dungeon Wiki! Before you start editing, why don't you check out some of these useful links and read these basic rules?
- Edit your settings. Make sure you have set up your settings to make the wiki work the way you want it. We have a bunch of customizations that we have spent time creating, and we hope that you utilize them to the fullest.
- Please treat all members with respect. We don't want to have to ban someone because there is an issue between our users.
- Use wikicode and link templates when making edits to properly format pages. Use templates often to save on coding everything.
- If you have some questions, instead of sitting around doing nothing, ask our administration team. They won't bite.
- Head to our help page to find some links to helpful pages that will teach you how to do many things on the wiki.
- Read the FAQ to find the answers to a few common questions.
- Please use proper grammar and strive for good edits.
- Always sign talk pages with four tildes (~~~~). This will automatically sign the page with your username and date.
- Use talk pages to talk about edits on pages. Do not participate in editing wars (i.e. editing a page over and over again to make the page what you think it should be rather than what another member thinks) as they are counter productive and will not solve the problem. Use the talk pages like they were meant to be used.
We hope that you enjoy your time here on the Zelda Dungeon Wiki and that you will help us make lots of really good edits. Keep in mind that the administration team will be watching for quality editors to bring them on to our site staff.
Do you have any initial questions? Feel free to ask on one of our staff talk pages.
Thanks again for joining! Can't wait to see you around!
Careful with your seed numbering. You went from 687 to 678 to 679, which caused duplicates which crashes the map and makes half the icons not show up. I have corrected this to 688 and 689.
Hey, your recent edits on the armor pages are a great help to us, I'm not even at that stage of the game where I can obtain the level 4 upgrades haha. If you would like to join our Discord chat and talk with the rest of the wiki team, feel free to add me and we'll take it from there. Thanks! (Discord - (EDIT: Got it, removed displayed username from public eyes)
Reviewing Tabantha region seeds right now and your pictures are really great! Only problem is they show the in-game UI on them. Is there any way (if you get the chance) you could crop the UI out and upload new versions? I would crop your pictures myself, but it's actually a lot easier for me to just take a new picture (I auto crop as I take the picture). I just hate replacing all your otherwise great pictures. Up to you, if not they'll all get replaced. Great job on this region! Thortok2000 (talk) 02:51, March 28, 2017 (UTC)