We're glad that you signed up so that you can edit, build, and shape the Zelda Dungeon Wiki! Before you start editing, why don't you check out some of these useful links and read these basic rules?
- Edit your settings. Make sure you have set up your settings to make the wiki work the way you want it. We have a bunch of customizations that we have spent time creating, and we hope that you utilize them to the fullest.
- Please treat all members with respect. We don't want to have to ban someone because there is an issue between our users.
- Use wikicode and link templates when making edits to properly format pages. Use templates often to save on coding everything.
- If you have some questions, instead of sitting around doing nothing, ask our administration team. They won't bite.
- Head to our help page to find some links to helpful pages that will teach you how to do many things on the wiki.
- Read the FAQ to find the answers to a few common questions.
- Please use proper grammar and strive for good edits.
- Always sign talk pages with four tildes (~~~~). This will automatically sign the page with your username and date.
- Use talk pages to talk about edits on pages. Do not participate in editing wars (i.e. editing a page over and over again to make the page what you think it should be rather than what another member thinks) as they are counter productive and will not solve the problem. Use the talk pages like they were meant to be used.
We hope that you enjoy your time here on the Zelda Dungeon Wiki and that you will help us make lots of really good edits. Keep in mind that the administration team will be watching for quality editors to bring them on to our site staff.
Do you have any initial questions? Feel free to ask on one of our staff talk pages.
Thanks again for joining! Can't wait to see you around!
"Surely there's more than just 2 of them, right?"
Be careful about prescribing where stuff is in BotW if there are stronger & weaker versions - World Level is a thing, enemies level up as you progress though the game, as do weapons found in chests. Someone just starting out, or who has done all the Divine Beasts/etc and maxed it out, might find different levels of stuff to what you currently have in your game. - Sanityormadness (talk) 10:16, August 14, 2021 (UTC)
I understand. I just want it to be easier for everyone to find these wizzrobes in case they need their magic rods. As for the world level thing, while I am aware of the Lynels leveling up & the overworld enemies turning silver, I honestly didn't think the wizzrobes actually level up, & I thought that they appear as fixed varients. I guess it's like what they say, we all keep discovering new things about BOTW. BoygeyPumpkineer (talk) 22:14, August 14, 2021 (UTC)
- I wonder why these Koroks don't have their own articles.
9+ times out of 10, the answer to "why doesn't [character X] who appears in [official Zelda game] have their own page" is "no-one's got round to it." (Those Koroks aren't linked on Korok either, BTW.) Feel free to add them :) - Sanityormadness (talk) 21:50, August 26, 2021 (UTC)
East Necluda spills WELL out of Necluda-proper. It's partly in Lanayru, and also partly in Faron.