Merina is a character in Breath of the Wild.
Merina is one of the Gerudo Town guards standing guarding at the main entrance. She guards the entrance along with Dorrah, where they both work 24 hours a day. She can be standing with a Gerudo Spear in hand.
When speaking to Merina while wearing the Gerudo Clothes, Merina will allow Link to pass. She strongly enforces the rule that prevents any men to enter the town, but thinks Link is a woman while he wears the Gerudo Clothes. She encourages Link to visit The Noble Canteen, a popular bar in Gerudo Town. She tells Link that the Noble Pursuit is hands down the best think she's ever had.
- ↑ When I say "voe," I mean "man," obviously! You don't even know the difference between voe and vai, and you're trying to enter town?! - Merina
- ↑ When I say "vai," I mean "woman," obviously! You don't even know the difference between voe and vai, and you're trying to enter town?! - Merina
- ↑ Sav'saaba. Wait a... You're a voe! Voe are forbidden here in Gerudo Town. Only vai are allowed inside! - Merina
- ↑ All voe must leave at once! - Merina
- ↑ I will not let a single voe pass, even if it was a mere ant. But you are fine. Please relax and enjoy your time here. - Merina
- ↑ Here's a tip: if you stop by the canteen, do yourself a favor and order a Noble Pursuit. It's hands down the best drink I've ever had. - Merina