Lashley is a character from Breath of the Wild.
She serves as one of the Gerudo Town guards where she stands guard over the entrance at the southeast portion of Gerudo Town. She can be seen standing with a Gerudo Spear and she remains on duty 24-hours a day. If Link attempts to enter the town without wearing the Gerudo Clothes, she will stop him and tell him no men are allowed in town.
Lashley will talk about the dangers of wandering out into the Gerudo Desert, in particular with Divine Beast Vah Naboris walking around aimlessly. Lashley explains to Link that the Divine Beast was once believed to be a God who protected the area, but it has recently reappeared and it striking anything that comes near it with lightning. All the residents of Gerudo Town can do is hope that it doesn't come near.
The Lookout Post is a location just southeast of Gerudo Town. Lashley explains that while lightning cannot reach the post, there are still plenty of monsters in the area, making it a rather dangerous area to travel too. If Link insists on traveling there, Lashley suggest that Link at least wait until it's morning when it is daylight. The Lookout Post may appear close by, but it is quite a distance away. There are Gerudo at the Lookout post that are observing the Divine Beasts every step.
Despite all the doom and gloom, Lashley does assure Link that the town appears to be safe, so he shouldn't worry too much.
- ↑ Stop right there! Voe are forbidden from entering this town. Turn back the way you came! - Lashley
- ↑ Sav'saaba! It's dangerous to wander around out here. Especially since we're so close to that Divine Beast. We do have a lookout post, but that doesn't mean it's perfectly safe around here... - Lashley
- ↑ That's the Divine Beast Vah Naboris. They said it used to be a god who protected this area, but... It suddenly appeared a little while ago and just started walking around aimlessly. Everyone's afraid that it may wander into town eventually. The chief is doing what she can about it, but... I heard a rumor that if you get too close to the Divine Beast, it will shoot you with lightning and burn you to a crisp. All we can do is hope that it doesn't come this way... - Lashley
- ↑ The lightening from the Divine Beast can't reach the lookout post, but there are still plenty of monsters in the area... If I were you, I wouldn't even dream of going near it. - Lashley
- ↑ ...You don't really intend to go to the lookout post, do you? It may seem close, but it's actually pretty far away... And besides, monsters tend to appear at this hour. It's fine if you're set on going there, but don't you think you should at least wait until morning? - Lashley
- ↑ The lookout post is over there. It's the building with the flag flying over it. They're monitoring the Divine Beast Bah Naboris every moment of the day from that post. - Lashley
- ↑ Well, for now it is safe to be in town. Despite all I said, don't let the stomping worry you too much! Sav'orq! - Lashley