Jump to navigation Jump to search
2022 has seen[outdated] the release or occurrence of the following Legend of Zelda games, notable items, or events.
- 21st: Nintendo announced that Majora's Mask would be coming to Nintendo Switch Online + Expansion Pack's Nintendo 64 service "in February".
- 25th: Majora's Mask released on Nintendo Switch for Nintendo Switch Online + Expansion Pack members.
- 29th: Nintendo announced that the then-unnamed sequel to Breath of the Wild was delayed until "Spring 2023".
- Nintendo updated their "Top Selling Title Sales Units" for the Switch, revealing that Breath of the Wild - at #5, the only The Legend of Zelda series game in the top 10 - had sold 27.14 million copies as of June 30, 2022.
- 13th: A Nintendo Direct was broadcast, announcing:
- The title and release date of Tears of the Kingdom, the sequel to Breath of the Wild, to be released on May 12, 2023.