Prima Games The Wind Waker Strategy Guide
April 1st, 2003
Brooke N. Hall
11.1 x 8.5 Inches
- The guide originally came with a giant Sea Chart poster.
- A two-page history of the Legend of Zelda series is included at the start of the guide.
- Full appendices for all items, characters, enemies, and bosses.
- Complete island appendix, but it is confusingly setup and isn't as good as other publications' island guides.
- There are no heart piece or treasure map appendices. Instead these are included within the island appendix, making it a bit unorganized to find exactly what is needed.
- A Legendary Checklist is included at the end with virtually every collectible item.
- A four column guide that has a significant number of screenshots.
- Quality maps that are detailed and colorful.
- A 19-page guide for Ocarina of Time is included after the Wind Waker guide.