Maggie is a character in The Wind Waker. She is one of the girls, along with Aryll and Mila, to be kidnapped by the Helmaroc King and taken prisoner to the Forsaken Fortress due to her possibility of being Princess Zelda because of her Hylian ears. She originally lived on Windfall Island with her father. Their family was very poor, yet Maggie's father ran around the island while Maggie was gone, begging anyone to help find her.
When Link rescues the imprisoned girls, Maggie returns home to Windfall Island. She gives Skull Necklaces that were gifted to her by a Moblin to her father who sells them, making them the richest people on the island. Maggie's family virtually trades places with Mila's family, going from being extremely poor to very rich. They move into Mila and her father's old home, the Auction House.
Even though Maggie is back home to a completely different life, she misses the Moblin that she met at the Fortress, Moe. Though she writes often to express her love, he never responds. She asks Link to deliver a letter to Moe, and is very happy when he agrees. When he returns, Link witnesses Ilari arguing with her father, who claims postmen are not allowed in his house. Later, Link finds Ilari at the Cafe Bar, where he dejectedly explains that the letter was from Moe to Maggie. He asks Link to give the letter to Maggie for him.
Link successfully delivers Moe's letter to Maggie, which she is overjoyed to see and claims she saw it in her dreams. The letter says that Moe wants to eat Maggie. However, she misinterprets as a wedding proposal. She declares the day an anniversary of true love and gives Link a Piece of Heart. She dreams of sailing away to marry Moe, but she instead stays at home with her father.
- ↑ "Ooh, hoo hoo! My sweet, sweet daughter! My only daughter! Poor Maggie... She was captured by a bunch of villains and taken to the Forsaken Fortress! What on earth could those scoundrels want with her? Are they just roaming around looking for young maidens? Are they just evil creatures who delight in mischief?" — Maggie's Father, The Wind Waker.
- ↑ "Please! Please save my poor daughter! I beg of you! Here I stand, begging!" — Maggie's Father, The Wind Waker.
- ↑ "Why, this trinket is just like... This is one of the necklaces that Moe gave me so many of when I was stuck in the Forsaken Fortress! It was by selling these for lots of cash that my father and I were finally able to escape from poverty!" — Maggie, The Wind Waker.
- ↑ "...What? Whatever do you mean? You don't mean MY daughter, do you? Because MY daughter has already been rescued from the Forsaken Fortress. Why, she even returned with a huge load of lovely, glittering, delicious treasure. Thanks to her little incident, we've become filthy rich overnight! And I mean FILTHY!" — Maggie's Father, The Wind Waker.
- ↑ "Hmmmm... But no! NO! It's a nightmare! Without HIM by my side, it's like a rainstorm rages in my heart... He was so kind to me in the Forsaken Fortress. That sweet boy who gave me all those expensive necklaces when I fled from that cursed island..." — Maggie, The Wind Waker.
- ↑ "Just hearing his name lifts my spirits... Moe... The wonderful Moblin from the Forsaken Fortress! ...Oh, Moe! Why, Moe?" — Maggie, The Wind Waker.
- ↑ "I'm always writing heartfelt letters filled with my overflowing emotions, but why don't you answer me, Moe?" — Maggie, The Wind Waker.
- ↑ "Love is so very painful... When I think of my precious little Moe... Troo di loo la la! I can't sleep at night... Why doesn't he write me back?" — Maggie, The Wind Waker.
- ↑ "...Oh, by the way, I have a request for you. Could you take the letter I've just finished inking and deliver it to the postbox for me? Please? I beg of you! Sure No way" — Maggie, The Wind Waker.
- ↑ "What? Really? You're such a dear! ...You've made Maggie so happy!" — Maggie, The Wind Waker.
- ↑ "Silence! I'm telling you we don't allow postmen here! Begone! Begone!" — Maggie's Father, The Wind Waker.
- ↑ "To tell you the truth, though... I came to deliver a letter addressed to Maggie from a Moblin named Moe, but as you saw, the girl's stubborn father won't permit me to give it to her. What a stubborn, meddling old man... Refusing to accept letters from the postman? Who's heard of such nonsense!?" — Ilari, The Wind Waker.
- ↑ "Actually, though... I have an idea. That old fool may not permit postmen on his premises... But surely he would allow YOU in the place, would he not? Could you deliver this letter to Maggie in my stead?" — Ilari, The Wind Waker.
- ↑ "Is... Is that...?! Could it be? The letter from Moe that I saw in my dreams?! ...Let me read it this instant!!!" — Maggie, The Wind Waker.
- ↑ ""I... like... you... ...Ma...ggie... ...so...much...that... ...I...want...to... ...eat you...for dinner."" — Moblin's Letter, The Wind Waker.
- ↑ "Did you hear that? Those words? This means... I mean, it must mean... Can it be...?!? Is this his marriage proposal? It must be! At last, my feelings have been conveyed to Moe! At last he understands how I feel!" — Maggie, The Wind Waker.
- ↑ "This is the happiest day of my life! Troo di doo di loo la LAAAAAAAA! From here on out, today will be the anniversary of true love for me and Moe..." — Maggie, The Wind Waker.
- ↑ "Oh! It completely slipped my mind! I must thank you for your role in this! To commemorate my anniversary of true love...I give you this!" — Maggie, The Wind Waker.
- ↑ "Oh, that Moe... I just adore Moe's messy handwriting. Ooh di loo la la! [?] It's so dashing...and wild...and dangerous! But enough of writing! Tomorrow I travel! Troo di loo la la! [?] ...To where Moe waits for me..." — Maggie, The Wind Waker.
- ↑ "Whenever I think of my dear father, I lose my resolve to leave home..." — Maggie, The Wind Waker.
- ↑ "He's so infatuated with money and precious objects. And I am quite precious, you know. I guess I just have to stay here with him! ...By the way..." — Maggie, The Wind Waker.