Futabasha The Adventure of Link Strategy Guide
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Futabasha Adventure of Link Strategy Guide
March 20th, 1987
11 x 18 Centimeters
- Guide includes some enemy artwork that was found in the instruction manual, but there are also a handful of exclusive pieces of artwork.
- Some appendices talking about Link's abilities, the items, spells, and the types of land where battles take place.
- There are palace maps for the first 6 palaces, along with maps of various parts of the overworld.
- There is a generic looking foldout map that shows off the overworld of West and East Hyrule.
- The guide covers the first six palaces of the game, but does not cover the Great Palace.
- Guide was first released in March 1987, but a second print was released in March 1989. This version is identical, except for some of the non-game related content on the first and last pages of the guide