Location: North Carolina
Favorite Zelda: Breath of the Wild
Date Joined: February 2019
I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.
Hello all, I’m John and have been a writer for Zelda Dungeon since February 2019. My history with Zelda Dungeon, however, goes almost as far back as my history with the franchise itself. My first year with Zelda was a non-stop journey through the worlds of Holodrum, Koholint, and many iterations of Hyrule from across the ages. One such game captivated my heart, and would be my favorite for quite a while: Twilight Princess. That title now belongs to Breath of the Wild.
I live in the Appalachian mountains of the Eastern United States, where you won’t find any Gorons or Yetis, but bluegrass and myriad photo ops. When I’m not treating myself to friends, films, anime, or addictive Netflix exclusives, I’m what you might call a gamer. I enjoy fighting games, action adventure games, very few first person shooters, some social simulation games, RPGs, and JRPGs.
Cats or Dogs? Why not both? Tea or Coffee? Again, why not both? Top-down or 3D Zelda games? I think you get the gist.
- Come Adore This Brilliant Fan-Made Plush of Kass from Breath of the Wild
- Daily Debate: Why Do We Forgive Hilda for Her Crimes, But Not Ganondorf?
- Come Jam to this Synthwave Tribute to Majora’s Mask’s Soundtrack
- Check Out this Amazing Link’s Awakening Hip-Hop Remix
- Daily Debate: How Would Hyrule Celebrate the Holidays
- Fan Recreates Breath of the Wild’s Map in Classic RPG Style
- Daily Debate: Which Zelda Remake is the Most Well Done?
- Daily Debate: Do You Prefer Spirit Tracks or Phantom Hourglass?
- Join Zelda Content Creators in Celebrating Zelda Month!
- Switch Lite and Link’s Awakening Sales are Booming with Success