Location: North Carolina
Favorite Zelda: Breath of the Wild
Date Joined: February 2019
I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.
Hello all, I’m John and have been a writer for Zelda Dungeon since February 2019. My history with Zelda Dungeon, however, goes almost as far back as my history with the franchise itself. My first year with Zelda was a non-stop journey through the worlds of Holodrum, Koholint, and many iterations of Hyrule from across the ages. One such game captivated my heart, and would be my favorite for quite a while: Twilight Princess. That title now belongs to Breath of the Wild.
I live in the Appalachian mountains of the Eastern United States, where you won’t find any Gorons or Yetis, but bluegrass and myriad photo ops. When I’m not treating myself to friends, films, anime, or addictive Netflix exclusives, I’m what you might call a gamer. I enjoy fighting games, action adventure games, very few first person shooters, some social simulation games, RPGs, and JRPGs.
Cats or Dogs? Why not both? Tea or Coffee? Again, why not both? Top-down or 3D Zelda games? I think you get the gist.
- Patricia Summersett, The Voice of Zelda in Breath of the Wild, Shares Her Favorite Zelda Titles
- Daily Debate: Which Top-Down Zelda Game Would You Most Like to See Remade in 3D?
- Daily Debate: What Zelda Dungeons Would You Like to See as Maps in Among Us?
- Check Out This LEGO Legend of Zelda Fan Film!
- Sephiroth from Final Fantasy VII is Coming to Super Smash Bros. Ultimate!
- Set Off on Your Next Adventure With This Officially Licensed Breath of the Wild Collector’s Box
- Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity Skyrockets to Highest Selling “Warriors” Game Ever
- Join First 4 Figures as They Unveil an Exclusive Edition Link Statue on November 24th
- Shred With Style on this Hyrule Temple-Inspired Skate Park in Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 + 2
- Check Out This Deep Dive into A Link to the Past’s Hyrule Castle Tower