Location: North Carolina
Favorite Zelda: Breath of the Wild
Date Joined: February 2019
I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.
Hello all, I’m John and have been a writer for Zelda Dungeon since February 2019. My history with Zelda Dungeon, however, goes almost as far back as my history with the franchise itself. My first year with Zelda was a non-stop journey through the worlds of Holodrum, Koholint, and many iterations of Hyrule from across the ages. One such game captivated my heart, and would be my favorite for quite a while: Twilight Princess. That title now belongs to Breath of the Wild.
I live in the Appalachian mountains of the Eastern United States, where you won’t find any Gorons or Yetis, but bluegrass and myriad photo ops. When I’m not treating myself to friends, films, anime, or addictive Netflix exclusives, I’m what you might call a gamer. I enjoy fighting games, action adventure games, very few first person shooters, some social simulation games, RPGs, and JRPGs.
Cats or Dogs? Why not both? Tea or Coffee? Again, why not both? Top-down or 3D Zelda games? I think you get the gist.
- Check Out This New Trailer for the Upcoming Game & Watch: The Legend of Zelda
- Play Breath of the Wild in Arabic with this New Mod
- Get in the Halloween Spirit With This Super Realistic Skull Kid Puppet
- Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity’s Upcoming DLC Will Be Shown at Tokyo Game Show 2021
- Behold the Might of Calamity Ganon With this Polymer Clay Sculpture
- Daily Debate: What Zelda-Related Content Do You Hope to See in Tomorrow’s Nintendo Direct?
- Daily Debate: What’s the Worst Zelda Game To Have Spoiled Before Playing It?
- Tetra, Medli, and Other GameCube Characters To Be Featured in New Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Spirit Board Event
- Adventurer Takes the Old Man to Meet His “Twin Brother” in Breath of the Wild
- Daily Debate: What is Your Favorite Skyward Sword Commercial?