Location: North Carolina
Favorite Zelda: Breath of the Wild
Date Joined: February 2019
I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.
Hello all, I’m John and have been a writer for Zelda Dungeon since February 2019. My history with Zelda Dungeon, however, goes almost as far back as my history with the franchise itself. My first year with Zelda was a non-stop journey through the worlds of Holodrum, Koholint, and many iterations of Hyrule from across the ages. One such game captivated my heart, and would be my favorite for quite a while: Twilight Princess. That title now belongs to Breath of the Wild.
I live in the Appalachian mountains of the Eastern United States, where you won’t find any Gorons or Yetis, but bluegrass and myriad photo ops. When I’m not treating myself to friends, films, anime, or addictive Netflix exclusives, I’m what you might call a gamer. I enjoy fighting games, action adventure games, very few first person shooters, some social simulation games, RPGs, and JRPGs.
Cats or Dogs? Why not both? Tea or Coffee? Again, why not both? Top-down or 3D Zelda games? I think you get the gist.
- Link from The Wind Waker Comes To Life in this Custom LEGO Build
- Daily Debate: Which Zelda Characters Should Receive Their Own Spin-Off Game?
- Daily Debate: Would You Like to See the Return of the Stray Fairies From Majora’s Mask?
- New Fan Animation Depicts the Adorable, Wholesome Memories of Young Link and Zelda
- Hyrule and Koholint Island Recreated in Animal Crossing: New Horizons
- New Link Figures Coming Soon from Medicom
- LEGO Teases Partnership With Nintendo, Crossover With Super Mario
- Daily Debate: Should Hidden Skills Return?
- Legendary Pictures: When Good Lets Evil Rise — The Star Wars Prequels & Breath of the Wild
- What’s This? An Adorable Cockatiel Sings the Lost Woods Theme