Zelda Dungeon is part of Dungeon Gaming Enterprises, a limited liability company based out of Illinois. The website was founded on August 19th, 2001 and Mases Hagopian serves as the Editor-and-Chief of Zelda Dungeon and the Manger of Dungeon Gaming Enterprises. Zelda Dungeon is an all encompassing Legend of Zelda website, providing strategy guides for each game, daily news and editorial content related to the series, a wiki encyclopedia nearing 5,000 articles, and a community message board with nearly 1-million posts.
Social Media Reach – As of January 30th, 2015
- Facebook – 465,081 Likes – Facebook Page
- Twitter – 20,400 Followers – Twitter Page
- YouTube – 106,786 Subscribers – YouTube Channel
- Google Plus – 5,865 Followers – Google Plus
- Twitch – 8,277 Folowers – Twitch Channel
Website Analytics – Estimated Totals
- 6,000,000 Page Impressions Per Month
- 50,000-70,000 Daily Unique Visitors
- Traffic Spikes near release of Zelda titles, and especially immediately upon release due to users looking for guides. Upcoming releases on Feburary 13th, 2015 and November 2015.
- During non-release periods, seasonal spike in traffic of about 15% from June-August.
- Just over 50% of users visit Zelda Dungeon on Tablet and Mobile devices. The website is designed with a responsive layout, with three distinct designs for users on Mobile, Tablet, and Desktop.
- Over 76% of website viewers are males with 55% of the audience being between the ages of 18-34.
Zelda Dungeon is managed by Mases Hagopian as a full-time position. There are over 50-volunteer contributors to the various portions of the website that keep things running on a day to day basis. Some work, including website maintenance, design, specialty articles, or custom artwork is contracted out to various independent contractors.