Zelda Dungeon is part of Dungeon Gaming Enterprises, a limited liability company based out of Illinois. The website was founded on August 19th, 2001 and Mases Hagopian serves as Manager of Dungeon Gaming Enterprises. Andy Spiteri currently serves as the sites Editor-in-Chief, with Rod Lloyd as the Managing Editor. Zelda Dungeon is an all encompassing Legend of Zelda website, providing strategy guides for each game, daily news and editorial content related to the series, a wiki encyclopedia with over 8,000 articles, and a community message board with over 1-million posts.
Social Media Reach – As of February 4th, 2019
- Facebook – 466,326 Likes – ZD Facebook Page
- Facebook – 838,751 Likes – ZI Facebook Page
- Twitter – 38,841 Followers – ZD Twitter Page
- Twitter – 55,703 Followers – ZI Twitter Page
- Instagram – 2,946 Followers – Instagram Page
- YouTube – 137,032 Subscribers – YouTube Channel
- Google Plus – 6,520 Followers – Google Plus
- Twitch – 17,792 Folowers – Twitch Channel
Website Analytics – Estimated Totals
- 3,000,000 Page Impressions Per Month
- 30,000-50,000 Daily Unique Visitors
- Traffic Spikes near release of Zelda titles, and especially immediately upon release due to users looking for guides. Upcoming releases on Feburary 13th, 2015 and November 2015.
- During non-release periods, seasonal spike in traffic of about 15% from June-August.
- Just over 60% of users visit Zelda Dungeon on Tablet and Mobile devices. The website is designed with a responsive layout, with three distinct designs for users on Mobile, Tablet, and Desktop.
- Over 76% of website viewers are males with 55% of the audience being between the ages of 18-34.
Zelda Dungeon is managed by Mases Hagopian as a full-time position. There are over 50-volunteer contributors to the various portions of the website that keep things running on a day to day basis. Some work, including website maintenance, design, specialty articles, or custom artwork is contracted out to various independent contractors.