Favorite Zelda: Majora's Mask
Date Joined: March 2019
Hello everyone! My name is Charles, and I’m a writer for Zelda Dungeon.
I was born in St. Louis, Missouri, however, I grew up in Savannah, Georgia and never quite left this city. My three earliest interests when I was young were video games, Star Wars, and comic books. To this day I still enjoy playing video games! I will always love the Original Star Wars Trilogy, and although I no longer keep up with newer comics, I still enjoy collecting Silver Age Marvel comics.
The first experience with a video game was with Ocarina of Time, I was about 4 years old when I first saw it being played in my household – I usually had a short attention span back then, but watching Ocarina of Time being played completely captivated me. Although I was young, I knew I was watching something very special.
In regards to my favorite Zelda game in the series, for awhile I would have said Ocarina of Time was my favorite, but I also really like Majora’s Mask. I would switch between the two as my favorite Zelda over the course of many years, never feeling like my decision to choose one over the other was right. So eventually I decided to say they are both equally my favorite Zelda games!
- Update: Nintendo Denies Reports That the Company is Exchanging Customers’ Old Switch Models for the Newer Model
- Hytopian Fables: Solving Tri Force Heroes Questionable Canon Status by Suggesting the Whole Thing was an In-Universe Fairytale
- Will Smith Talks About His Passion for Zelda in an Uncovered 1992 Interview With Nintendo Power
- Daily Debate: Do You Think Genshin Impact Looks Similar To Breath of the Wild?
- Switch-Compatible SNES Controller Appears To Be in the Works
- Here’s Our First Look At Richard In The Link’s Awakening Remake
- A Free Demo Of Cadence of Hyrule Is Now Available on the Nintendo Switch eShop
- Daily Debate: Should The Original Version Of Link’s Awakening Be Available As A Post-Game Unlockable On The Remake?
- The Game Theorists Claim They Have “Fixed” the Zelda Timeline
- Daily Debate: Does Breath Of The Wild Give The Zelda Timeline A “Soft Reboot”?