Posted on August 02 2021 by Rod Lloyd
Greetings, Zelda fans! Are you ready for a rather unique edition of Zelda Dungeon’s Caption Contest? Some ZD veterans might remember that I, in addition to hosting the Caption Contest, used to host a Photoshop Contest for the site back in the day. Overseeing two separate contests each week ended up taking its toll, so I decided to merge both concepts together for the modern version of the Caption Contest. But, after seeing this week’s contest image on Twitter recently, I knew that it was time for a semi-return of the Photoshop Contest, in all its glory. Entrants will still be able to caption this picture as normal, but I would anticipate that the best results would come with Photoshop.
Last Week’s Contest:
There were a lot of Aladdin references thrown around last week.
Here are our photoshop caption winners:
By: Thomas L.
Here are our non-photo caption winners:
- Tober: “This Quarantine lasted a a lot longer than expected”
- IceRod: “This is so scary I want my mummy… wait.”
- HEreCTOR: “Citizens of the Hyrule, lend me your energy!”
- J.A.Grove: “UNLIMITED… POWERRRRRRRRR!”
- Zach Davis: “When the bacon you’re cooking pops and spews grease the temperature of molten lava at your face.”
This Week’s Contest:
Same rules apply for this week’s contest. But I would imagine this image most suits the Photoshop category.
Here are the guidelines:
- Please refrain from using offensive material (racial, sexual, overuse of offensive language, etc.) We want to make the contest fun and accessible for fans of all ages. When in doubt, keep it Nintendo.
- If you don’t have the ability to edit the image, just leave it as a comment. We make sure to have a separate list of winners for this category.
- Photo editing and manipulation (i.e. Photoshop) is allowed, but these entries will be part of a separate list of winners for this category.
- Everyone is entitled to their own opinion at Zelda Dungeon. In fact, we encourage discussion based on those opinions. However, please do not insult other fans’ work. What may be funny to one person may not hold true for another… and that’s OK.
- Have fun and be creative!
Don’t forget to check back throughout the week and upvote your favorites, and, who knows? Maybe you will be one of next week’s winners.