Hey there, Zelda fans! I may be away at the Zelda Dungeon marathon this week, but that won’t stop me from hosting yet another edition of ZD’s Caption Contest! After taking a week to celebrate the release of Skyward Sword HD, we’re returning to Breath of the Wild 2 this week with another screenshot from the game’s E3 showing. The mysterious mummy from the game’s trailers is the star of the show, so let’s get it started!
Last Week’s Contest:
The submissions last week were all so creative! Well done!
Here are our photoshop caption winners:
Here are our non-photo caption winners:
- not you: “Well EXCUSE me Groose!”
- IceRod: No, this is the only upgrade Nintendo is doing for the Switch this year. Deal with it!”
- JDAT: “I’ll push you off a cliff too so you better back off!”
- HebrewNinja: “When your mom is getting into it with your sibling and you just have to stand there awkwardly”
- HEreCTOR: “Im gonna tell my mom that you dont want to eat your vegetables…”
This Week’s Contest:
I don’t know why I find this image so funny.
Here are the guidelines:
- Please refrain from using offensive material (racial, sexual, overuse of offensive language, etc.) We want to make the contest fun and accessible for fans of all ages. When in doubt, keep it Nintendo.
- If you don’t have the ability to edit the image, just leave it as a comment. We make sure to have a separate list of winners for this category.
- Photo editing and manipulation (i.e. Photoshop) is allowed, but these entries will be part of a separate list of winners for this category.
- Everyone is entitled to their own opinion at Zelda Dungeon. In fact, we encourage discussion based on those opinions. However, please do not insult other fans’ work. What may be funny to one person may not hold true for another… and that’s OK.
- Have fun and be creative!
Don’t forget to check back throughout the week and upvote your favorites, and, who knows? Maybe you will be one of next week’s winners.