Greetings, all you Zelda fanatics! What say you to another exciting edition of the Zelda Dungeon Caption Contest? After a detour into Link’s Awakening last week, the contest is returning once again to the Breath of the Wild sequel. The reveal trailer for this upcoming title introduced so many mysterious visuals, spawning much more questions than answers. The contest this week will feature such strange image imagery, as we, like Link and Zelda, question the meaning of a green magical hand and a resurrected corpse.
Last Week’s Contest:
There was a lot of Back to the Future love expressed last week.
By: Charles Xavier
And here are our non-photo caption winners:
- Zelda630: “Mom? That you?”
“There, now just relax. You have been asleep for almost 9 hours now.”
“I had a horrible nightmare. I got caught up in a terrible storm while sailing back to Hyrule.”
“Well you are safe now back on good old Koholint Island.”
- IceRod: “I dreamed I was comprised of much worse graphics.”
- Skip: “Well, that’s your name, isn’t it? Calvin Klein?”
- HylianHero33: “When you wake up from a nap and can’t tell if it’s 6am or 6pm”
- LinkLink: “You’re waiting for a train. A train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you can’t know for sure.”
This Week’s Contest:
I can only imagine what’s going through Link’s and Zelda’s heads.
Here are the guidelines:
- Please refrain from using offensive material (racial, sexual, overuse of offensive language, etc.) We want to make the contest fun and accessible for fans of all ages. When in doubt, keep it Nintendo.
- If you don’t have the ability to edit the image, just leave it as a comment. We make sure to have a separate list of winners for this category.
- Photo editing and manipulation (i.e. Photoshop) is allowed, but these entries will be part of a separate list of winners for this category.
- Everyone is entitled to their own opinion at Zelda Dungeon. In fact, we encourage discussion based on those opinions. However, please do not insult other fans’ work. What may be funny to one person may not hold true for another…and that’s OK.
- Have fun and be creative!
Don’t forget to check back throughout the week and upvote your favorites, and, who knows? Maybe you will be one of next week’s winners!