Posted on January 14 2018 by Alasyn Eletha
Piggyback, the creators of the original, Collector’s Edition, and Deluxe Edition Breath of the Wild guides, are now set to release an Expanded Edition guide on February 13th. It can be pre-ordered here for $39.99, and its many features include:
- Maps Chapter: a dedicated 36-page atlas of Hyrule showing the exact location of all Korok seeds and treasure chests.
- Reference & Analysis Chapter: contains a farming manual showing how to acquire all items of prime interest efficiently; the best weapons and armor upgrades; the most effective recipes; the most lucrative gemstone mining spots; amiibo; merchants and much more.
- Expansion Pass Chapters: 34 pages dedicated to “The Master Trials” and “The Champions’ Ballad”.
- 100% AUTHORITATIVE: all side quests, all shrines of Trials and all information about collectible items fully mapped out; also includes optional challenges, mini-games, unlockables, Easter eggs, and more.
- At-a-glance Walkthroughs: annotated maps and screenshots show the optimal way through every quest and dungeon.
- Large map poster: two-sided and fully-annotated – covering the immense game area.
- Concept art: direct from the development team and beautifully laid out across two sections: 16 pages of concept art from “The Master Trials” and “The Champions’ Ballad” as well as a 16-page art tour of the main game.
- Puzzle Master: every single puzzle and riddle unraveled with refined, visual solutions.
- Expert Combat Strategy: practical, reproducible tactics to crush all enemies and bosses.
- Comprehensive references: exhaustive appraisals of all items and monsters – including key parameters that are hidden in the game.
- Premium hardcover: with guide pages printed on superior-quality art paper.
- EASE OF USE: instant searches, print navigation systems, extensive 4-page index and detailed map poster give you immediate access to the information you need.
What do you guys think? This seems to be the ultimate guide to Breath of the Wild’s massive open world that can easily help each player obtain that 100% that seems so out of reach. Is this guide something you’d be interested in purchasing? Or are you set with the original guide, or even no guide at all? Feel free to share your thoughts in the comments below!