Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland
Favorite Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Date Joined: April 2018
If you need to do something and it takes less than two minutes, then do it immediately! You'll thank yourself later
Hi, my name is Judy and I’ve been a writer for Zelda Dungeon since April 2018. I’m very proud to be from Belfast, Northern Ireland, where the awesome Game of Thrones is filmed! I’m a huge Harry Potter fan and an animal lover. I have a beautiful Yorkie named Boo and she is such an amazing dog! I started playing video games when I was eight years old on my N64, which is when I discovered my first Zelda game and I’ve pretty much been hooked ever since. When it comes to Zelda, I love to discuss the timeline and listening to other people’s views and opinions on it!
My favorite Zelda game is definitely Ocarina of Time. I think this is because it was my first Zelda game and I have so many wonderful memories associated with playing it. I do marvel at Breath of the Wild though, so I think it also deserves a mention as well!
- Nintendo Direct Mini: Partner Showcase Broadcasts September 17th
- The Legend’s Cookbook Hits The Shelves On September 4th 2020!
- Daily Debate: What’s Your Most Unpopular Opinion In Relation To The Zelda Series?
- Daily Debate: Which Kingdom Would You Like To Return To In A New Zelda Game?
- Check Out This Stunning Breath of the Wild Diorama
- Fan Fiction Friday: The Queen’s Tale – Chapter 5
- Fan Fiction Friday: The Queen’s Tale – Chapter 4
- Daily Debate: Do You Prefer North American Or European Box Art For Zelda Games?
- Fan Fiction Friday: The Queen’s Tale – Chapter 3
- Daily Debate: Is Your First Zelda Game Your Favorite?