Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland
Favorite Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Date Joined: April 2018
Choose happiness, whatever that may be
Hi, my name is Judy and I’ve been a writer for Zelda Dungeon since April 2018. I’m very proud to be from Belfast, Northern Ireland, where the awesome Game of Thrones was filmed! I’m a huge Harry Potter fan and an animal lover. I have a beautiful Yorkie named Boo and I just adore her. I started playing video games when I was eight years old on my N64, which is when I discovered my first Zelda game and I’ve pretty much been hooked ever since. When it comes to Zelda, I love to discuss the timeline and listening to other people’s views and opinions on it.
My favorite Zelda game is definitely Ocarina of Time. I think this is because it was my first Zelda game and I have so many wonderful memories associated with playing it.
- Daily Debate: Do You Utilise an Interactive Map While Playing Tears of the Kingdom?
- Daily Debate: Does Tears of the Kingdom’s Hyrule Feel Less Empty Than its Predecessor’s?
- Eiji Aonuma’s Tears of the Kingdom Gameplay Showcase Was a Last-Minute Marketing Decision
- Nintendo Power Podcast Spotlights Tears of the Kingdom in Latest Episode
- Win a Legendary Prize Package With My Nintendo Tears of the Kingdom Sweepstakes
- Super Dungeon Maker Now Available On Nintendo Switch
- Update: Tears of the Kingdom Link Statue Coming to Niconico Chokaigi 2023 and Other Locations in Japan
- Daily Debate: What Do You Hope to See in the Final Tears of the Kingdom Trailer?
- The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom Preorders Begin Today
- Arbiter’s Grounds is a Sinister Reflection of Hyrule’s Own Insidious Actions