Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland
Favorite Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Date Joined: April 2018
If you need to do something and it takes less than two minutes, then do it immediately! You'll thank yourself later
Hi, my name is Judy and I’ve been a writer for Zelda Dungeon since April 2018. I’m very proud to be from Belfast, Northern Ireland, where the awesome Game of Thrones is filmed! I’m a huge Harry Potter fan and an animal lover. I have a beautiful Yorkie named Boo and she is such an amazing dog! I started playing video games when I was eight years old on my N64, which is when I discovered my first Zelda game and I’ve pretty much been hooked ever since. When it comes to Zelda, I love to discuss the timeline and listening to other people’s views and opinions on it!
My favorite Zelda game is definitely Ocarina of Time. I think this is because it was my first Zelda game and I have so many wonderful memories associated with playing it. I do marvel at Breath of the Wild though, so I think it also deserves a mention as well!
- Daily Debate: Are You Getting Link’s Awakening?
- Daily Debate: Do You Hope To See More Futuristic Technology In Breath Of The Wild 2?
- What If… You Were Sucked Into A Zelda Game?
- New Breath Of The Wild Glitch Gives Infinite Korok Seeds
- Daily Debate: What Do You Think Is The Most Emotional Moment In The Zelda Series?
- Daily Debate: Would The Golden Goddesses Support Their Respective Champions?
- Daily Debate: Which Zelda Game Has The Best Lore?
- Amazon Japan Leaks Link’s Awakening Release Date
- Cadence Of Hyrule Developers Talk About Changes To Expect From Crypt of the NecroDancer
- Daily Debate: Which New Animal Companion Would You Choose For Link?