Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland
Favorite Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Date Joined: April 2018
Choose happiness, whatever that may be
Hi, my name is Judy and I’ve been a writer for Zelda Dungeon since April 2018. I’m very proud to be from Belfast, Northern Ireland, where the awesome Game of Thrones was filmed! I’m a huge Harry Potter fan and an animal lover. I have a beautiful Yorkie named Boo and I just adore her. I started playing video games when I was eight years old on my N64, which is when I discovered my first Zelda game and I’ve pretty much been hooked ever since. When it comes to Zelda, I love to discuss the timeline and listening to other people’s views and opinions on it.
My favorite Zelda game is definitely Ocarina of Time. I think this is because it was my first Zelda game and I have so many wonderful memories associated with playing it.
- Publish Your Fan Fiction at Zelda Dungeon — Apply Today!
- Daily Debate: Which NPC From the Zelda Series is the Most Irritating?
- Daily Debate: What is Your Idea of a Perfect Valentine’s Day in Hyrule?
- Daily Debate: Should Breath of the Wild 2 Incorporate Musical Magic?
- Daily Debate: How Many Hours Did You Contribute to Playing Zelda This Year?
- Gameplay Footage of Purah & Robbie in Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity Shown at Tokyo Game Show 2021
- The Legend of Zelda Smartphone Ring Now Available From My Nintendo UK and Europe
- Zelda Art Exhibition Will Be Held in Kyoto, Japan Starting Next Month
- The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD Review – Score 9/10
- Daily Debate: Was Skyward Sword HD Worth the Wait?