Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland
Favorite Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Date Joined: April 2018
If you need to do something and it takes less than two minutes, then do it immediately! You'll thank yourself later
Hi, my name is Judy and I’ve been a writer for Zelda Dungeon since April 2018. I’m very proud to be from Belfast, Northern Ireland, where the awesome Game of Thrones is filmed! I’m a huge Harry Potter fan and an animal lover. I have a beautiful Yorkie named Boo and she is such an amazing dog! I started playing video games when I was eight years old on my N64, which is when I discovered my first Zelda game and I’ve pretty much been hooked ever since. When it comes to Zelda, I love to discuss the timeline and listening to other people’s views and opinions on it!
My favorite Zelda game is definitely Ocarina of Time. I think this is because it was my first Zelda game and I have so many wonderful memories associated with playing it. I do marvel at Breath of the Wild though, so I think it also deserves a mention as well!
- Fan Fiction Friday: Koume And Kotake – Creation Of Fire And Ice, Part 4
- Daily Debate: Would You Like To Know More About The Goddess Of The Sands?
- Fan Fiction Friday: Koume and Kotake – Creation Of Fire And Ice, Part 3
- Daily Debate: What Helped You Beat The Trial Of The Sword?
- Discounted Zelda Titles Added To My Nintendo Rewards Program for Europe
- Daily Debate: What Changes To The Typical Zelda Game Do You Think Are Possible?
- Fan Fiction Friday: Koume and Kotake – Creation of Fire and Ice, Part Two
- Nintendo Dominates Amazon’s “Best Sellers of 2018” List
- Fan Fiction Friday: Koume and Kotake – Creation of Fire and Ice, Part One
- Daily Debate: What Zelda Title is at the Top of Your Christmas List?