Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland
Favorite Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Date Joined: April 2018
If you need to do something and it takes less than two minutes, then do it immediately! You'll thank yourself later
Hi, my name is Judy and I’ve been a writer for Zelda Dungeon since April 2018. I’m very proud to be from Belfast, Northern Ireland, where the awesome Game of Thrones is filmed! I’m a huge Harry Potter fan and an animal lover. I have a beautiful Yorkie named Boo and she is such an amazing dog! I started playing video games when I was eight years old on my N64, which is when I discovered my first Zelda game and I’ve pretty much been hooked ever since. When it comes to Zelda, I love to discuss the timeline and listening to other people’s views and opinions on it!
My favorite Zelda game is definitely Ocarina of Time. I think this is because it was my first Zelda game and I have so many wonderful memories associated with playing it. I do marvel at Breath of the Wild though, so I think it also deserves a mention as well!
- Daily Debate: If The Triforce Represents Power, Wisdom And Courage, What Could The Hypothetical Fourth Triangle Embody?
- Daily Debate: Do Zelda Games Have Replay Value?
- Daily Debate: Which Accents Would You Like To Feature In The Next Voice Acted Zelda Game?
- Daily Debate: Which Final Battle With Ganondorf Was The Most Challenging?
- Daily Debate: Do You Believe That Termina Is A Real World?
- Daily Debate: Do You Want To Play Link’s Awakening On The Game Boy In Anticipation For The Remake On The Switch?
- Officially Licensed Zelda Potion Jar Light and Triforce Alarm Clock Now Available for Preorder
- Tales Of Hyrule: Love Stories Through The Ages – The Sand Goddess And Demise
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Will Be Featuring A Power, Wisdom and Courage Event
- Tales of Hyrule: Love Stories Through the Ages – The Soldier and the Cucco Lady