Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland
Favorite Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Date Joined: April 2018
Choose happiness, whatever that may be
Hi, my name is Judy and I’ve been a writer for Zelda Dungeon since April 2018. I’m very proud to be from Belfast, Northern Ireland, where the awesome Game of Thrones was filmed! I’m a huge Harry Potter fan and an animal lover. I have a beautiful Yorkie named Boo and I just adore her. I started playing video games when I was eight years old on my N64, which is when I discovered my first Zelda game and I’ve pretty much been hooked ever since. When it comes to Zelda, I love to discuss the timeline and listening to other people’s views and opinions on it.
My favorite Zelda game is definitely Ocarina of Time. I think this is because it was my first Zelda game and I have so many wonderful memories associated with playing it.
- The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD Review – Score 9/10
- Daily Debate: Was Skyward Sword HD Worth the Wait?
- Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity Developers Discuss the Challenges of Developing the Divine Beasts
- The Legend’s Cookbook is Getting a Reprint, Sequel Announced
- Nintendo Announces Game & Watch: The Legend of Zelda, Releases November 12th
- Skyward Sword HD Pre-Order Bonus Available from My Nintendo UK
- The Zora Enemy — More Than the Standard Monster?
- Daily Debate: Should Breath of the Wild 2 Allow the Player to Craft Weapons?
- Daily Debate: Should Animal Crossing Incorporate Zelda-Themed Promotional Items?
- Daily Debate: Should the Magic Meter Return in Breath of the Wild 2?