Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Favorite Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Date Joined: December 2016
Good, better, best; never let it rest; until your good be better; and your better, best.
Hey friends, I’m Andy Spiteri and I serve as the Editor-In-Chief of Zelda Dungeon.
Likes = video games, strong coffee, giving hugs, hockey, rap and hip-hop, t-shirt and blazer combos, my cat Zora and my dog Link.
Dislikes = Twilight Princess’ art style, country music, Kirby, Calgary’s 9 months of winter, being proven wrong (happens a lot).
Find me on Zelda Dungeon’s weekly podcast, The Champions’ Cast, every Monday, on the Metroid themed podcast, the Omega Metroid Podcast, every Tuesday, as well as the podcast Virtual Theater, a really great show about really bad video game movies!. Ask me about video games and you’ll probably get a long winded answer.
Business – email@example.com
- Interviewing Tunic’s Lead Developer Andrew Shouldice in The Champions’ Cast Episode 212!
- Nintendo Indie World Showcase Announced For May 11th, Will Feature Information on Upcoming Indie Games For Switch
- Revisiting The Best Ganon/Ganondorf Fights in The Champions’ Cast Episode 211
- Daily Debate Roundtable in The Champions’ Cast Episode 210!
- Tunic Review: Is Tunic the Best Zelda-Like Game Ever? The Champions’ Cast Episode 209!
- Examining the Gimmick of Every Zelda Game in The Champions’ Cast Episode 208!
- Ranking Every Zelda-Themed Smash Bros. Stage in The Champions’ Cast Episode 207!
- Breath of the Wild 2 Delayed; Our Reactions in The Champions’ Cast Episode 206!
- E3 2022 Has Officially Been Canceled, Scheduled to Return in 2023
- OPINION: Breath of the Wild 2’s Botched Buildup Has Robbed It Of All Momentum