Posted on December 02 2019 by Rod Lloyd
Hey, everyone! Have you recovered enough from the holiday weekend to kick off another Zelda Dungeon Caption Contest? Last week on the Champions’ Cast, I took part in a heated discussion regarding Skyward Sword and its status as one of the most divisive Zelda games ever. Let’s just say that I had some negative things to say about that particular title… So as a consolation to the beleaguered Skyward Sword, we’re going to highlight a screenshot from the game. Let’s get this ball a-rollin’!
Last Week’s Contest:
Link’s food flew straight out of the pot last week.
And here are our non-photo caption winners:
- Dylan: “Mama mia, my-a food is a jumpin outta that pot!”
- HylianHero33: “The Goddess Hylia accepts your offering.”
- Echolight: “guess this’ll make a good speed boost, it is literally running out of the pot!”
- Undercover Gamer: “I guess Link is literally losing his lunch”
- Charlotte Williams: “Hylian popcorn!”
This Week’s Contest:
Don’t forget that we have image and non-image categories for every contest.
Here are the guidelines:
- Please refrain from using offensive material (racial, sexual, overuse of offensive language, etc.) We want to make the contest fun and accessible for fans of all ages. When in doubt, keep it Nintendo.
- If you don’t have the ability to edit the image, just leave it as a comment. We make sure to have a separate list of winners for this category.
- Photo editing and manipulation (i.e. Photoshop) is allowed, but these entries will be part of a separate list of winners for this category.
- Everyone is entitled to their own opinion at Zelda Dungeon. In fact, we encourage discussion based on those opinions. However, please do not insult other fans’ work. What may be funny to one person may not hold true for another… and that’s OK.
- Have fun and be creative!
Don’t forget to check back throughout the week and upvote your favorites, and, who knows? Maybe you will be one of next week’s winners!