Hey there, Zelda fans! Are you ready for another exciting edition of Zelda Dungeon’s weekly Caption Contest? It’s a special week here at the website, as we’re celebrating “What If… Week”, a seven-day celebration of kooky scenarios and hypotheticals. The staff has thought up some really strange and creative what-if’s (some I was a little shook by), so I figured the Caption Contest should feature an out-there scenario as well. Allow me to present a question: what if Zelda used guns?
Last Week’s Contest:
Roy cracked the whip last week.
By: Christian Puddington
By: Amy Dutch
And here are our photoshop caption winners:
And here are our non-photo caption winners:
- Undercover Gamer: “This is what you get for having three versions of yourself to take up waluigi’s spot”
- DragonQueen1216: “”Give me back my apple!”
Like, you know when the food falls onto the stage? I’m always trying to snatch it first when I play Smash Bros. with my family.
- IceRod: “There’s nothing better than (an) orange slice!”
- Hunter Muhlestein: “Don’t worry. The cows understand.”
- Art1st4786: “Roy, that’s not how you get someone fired up!”
This Week’s Contest:
Is our princess defending against a zombie horde, or has she just found a weapon more powerful than a Light Arrow?
Here are the guidelines:
- Please refrain from using offensive material (racial, sexual, overuse of offensive language, etc.) We want to make the contest fun and accessible for fans of all ages. When in doubt, keep it Nintendo.
- If you don’t have the ability to edit the image, just leave it as a comment. We make sure to have a separate list of winners for this category.
- Photo editing and manipulation (i.e. Photoshop) is allowed, but these entries will be part of a separate list of winners for this category.
- Everyone is entitled to their own opinion at Zelda Dungeon. In fact, we encourage discussion based on those opinions. However, please do not insult other fans’ work. What may be funny to one person may not hold true for another…and that’s OK.
- Have fun and be creative!
Don’t forget to check back throughout the week and upvote your favorites, and, who knows? Maybe you will be one of next week’s winners!