It’s that time again, Zelda fans! The Zelda Dungeon Caption Contest is open for business! Yesterday, I sat down to play Super Smash Bros. Ultimate for the first time in a while. It just felt… right. It’s never the wrong time to get some Smash time in, so I figured we could highlight another Ultimate screenshot for this week’s contest.
Last Week’s Contest:
Several Photoshop professionals showed off their skills last week.
And here are our non-photo caption winners:
- MyArt Multiverse: “Hey guys, I got the ball!! Pool party at the Zoras!!!!”
- Hunter Muhlestein: “MOM!!! LOOK AT THIS SUPERSIZED HAMSTER WHEEL!!! MAYBE IT WOULD FIT OUR DOG!!!!!!!”
- Undercover Gamer: “IMMORTAL DRAGON NAYDRA, COME FORTH AND GRANT OUR WISH”
- Christian Puddington: “The power of the sun in the palm of my hands.”
- LinkLink: “Here Hetsu, a gift of friendship given to you by Link. It smells pretty bad.”
This Week’s Contest:
What did Link do to deserve this kind of punishment?
Here are the guidelines:
- Please refrain from using offensive material (racial, sexual, overuse of offensive language, etc.) We want to make the contest fun and accessible for fans of all ages. When in doubt, keep it Nintendo.
- If you don’t have the ability to edit the image, just leave it as a comment. We make sure to have a separate list of winners for this category.
- Photo editing and manipulation (i.e. Photoshop) is allowed, but these entries will be part of a separate list of winners for this category.
- Everyone is entitled to their own opinion at Zelda Dungeon. In fact, we encourage discussion based on those opinions. However, please do not insult other fans’ work. What may be funny to one person may not hold true for another…and that’s OK.
- Have fun and be creative!
Don’t forget to check back throughout the week and upvote your favorites, and, who knows? Maybe you will be one of next week’s winners!