Hello, once again, Zelda fans, and welcome to another exciting ZD Caption Contest. Just last week, we ran a Daily Debate asking what obscure races should return to the Zelda series. I immediately thought of the Kikwi from Skyward Sword. These adorable (plant?) creatures were so freaking charming that they made my time in the Faron region that much more enjoyable. So, with this week’s contest, I wanted to give these little guys the spotlight. Let’s get this thing going.
Last Week’s Contest:
We boarded the hype train to Link’s Awakening on Switch last week.
By: James Montgomery
And here our photoshop caption winners:
And here our non-photo caption winners:
- Dylan: Link: “I’m a-not-a Mario!”
Chain Chomp: Bow Wow!! <come back=”” mario!!!=”” i=”” wanted=”” to=”” give=”” you=”” a=”” kiss=”” in=”” your=”” new=”” hat!=””>
- Corey R: “Boy I really hate that annoying Bow Wow. He just doesn’t stop-”
“He’s right behind me isn’t he.”
- Art1st4786: Chain Chomp: “Oh my goodness! You’re so cute! I could just EAT YOU UP!”
- LinkLink: Link: “cmon! I know where we can get this awesome new Bow! You distract the shopkeeper while I sneak around the corner.”
- I’mTheHero: “I told you Madame MeowMeow, I won’t make a good dog-sitter for Lil’ BowWow! He doesn’t like me!”
This Week’s Contest:
Are the Kikwi hanging out in The Lost Woods from Ocarina of Time?
Here are the guidelines:
- Please refrain from using offensive material (racial, sexual, overuse of offensive language, etc.) We want to make the contest fun and accessible for fans of all ages. When in doubt, keep it Nintendo.
- If you don’t have the ability to edit the image, just leave it as a comment. We make sure to have a separate list of winners for this category.
- Photo editing and manipulation (i.e. Photoshop) is allowed, but these entries will be part of a separate list of winners for this category.
- Everyone is entitled to their own opinion at Zelda Dungeon. In fact, we encourage discussion based on those opinions. However, please do not insult other fans’ work. What may be funny to one person may not hold true for another…and that’s OK.
- Have fun and be creative!
Don’t forget to check back throughout the week and upvote your favorites, and, who knows? Maybe you will be one of next week’s winners!