Welcome to our Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask Video Walkthrough. The walkthrough
below is a complete 100% Majora's Mask guide that will cover a full run through
of the entire game, including strategies for all bosses and enemies, the
collection of all heart pieces, stray fairies, and guides you through all of the
many side quests through the game. You can also check out the
Majora's Mask Video Walkthrough where you can watch us take you step by step
through the game in great detail. Discuss the game over at our
Majora's Mask Forum. You can also check out this walkthrough on our
First Three Days
- Learning the basics.
- Collecting a bunch of cool stuff.
- Heading on to Southern Swamp and Woodfall to the south.
- Dinofol, getting the Hero's Bow.
- After the Woodfall Temple, collecting stuff in Southern Swamp (now free of poison).
- Swamp Skulltula House. - Collecting a TON of stuff before moving on to the next area.
- The snow covered mountain to the north.
- Acquiring the Lens of Truth and Goron Mask.
- Moving on to the next temple.
- Wizrobe, getting the Fire Arrows.
Spring, Ranch, Graveyard
- Collecting goodies on Snowhead after completing the temple.
- Helping the girls at the ranch and learning Epona's Song.
- Ikana Graveyard to the east, getting the Stone Mask and Captain's Hat.
Great Bay & Zora Cape
- Zora Mask.
- Zora Eggs in the Pirates' Fortress and Pinnacle Rock.
- TONS of collection!!!
- Entering the temple.
Great Bay Temple
- Wart, getting the Ice Arrows.
- Stuff immediately following the Great Bay Temple.
- Garo Mask and entering Ikana Canyon.
- Tons of item collection.
Well & Ikana Castle
- Beneath The Well.
- Ikana Castle.
Stone Tower Temple
- Garo Master, getting the Light Arrows.
- Anju & Kafei trading sequence.
- Secret Shrine.
- Last minute collections.
- Confronting the Skull Kid and the ever looming moon.