Posted on October 07 2017 by Rod Lloyd
Week 2 of our Best Dungeon tournament finishes off with a bang. Sure, The Minish Cap was an enjoyable experience for many fans (Palace of Winds is leading that poll by the way), but today’s game met with some of the strongest enthusiasm I have ever seen for a Zelda game. Twilight Princess is here for your votes.
What is the Best Dungeon in Twilight Princess?
The long road to Twilight Princess‘ release saw some of the highest highs and lowest lows for the Zelda fanbase. Anticipation grew and grew, climaxing into a fever pitch by the time its 2006 release date came along. I hadn’t seen anything quite like it until Breath of the Wild was announced.
And I would say the wait was well worth it. The world was expansive for its time, the story was mature and emotionally engaging, and the dungeons were some of the most creative in the series so far. I can point to several dungeons in Twilight Princess that I might consider my favorite, and I’m sure many of you feel the same.
So, it’s time to decide the best dungeon in Twilight Princess.
Here’s some important tournament information:
- If you receive a “Failed to Verify Referrer” message and you are logged in to a version of WordPress, try logging out.
- We will post a new game’s voting page each day, Monday through Saturday.
- Voting for each game will be open for exactly one week.
- Every Sunday, we will post a wrap-up article explaining the results of the prior week.
- Once voting pages for all 18 mainline Zelda games have been posted, there will be a two-week break before Round 1 begins.
See you next week!