Posted on January 20 2016 by Darrin W. Harr
Yesterday, we mentioned something called “Thorough Battle: Trial of the Beast” in Twilight Princess HD. There were a few details surrounding it, but today more have been translated from Japanese magazine Famitsu. The list below will include both old and new details for those who did not hear about yesterday’s news.
- “Thorough Battle” is likely just a catchphrase and will probably not be in the actual game.
- Famitsu specifically says it is a cave, so Trial of the Beast may be The Cave of Twilight mentioned earlier.
- Only Wolf Link can enter, meaning Link’s sword, bow, shield, and healing items can not be used.
- There are 40 basement floors to traverse.
- Completing the trial while owning the Giant’s Wallet will grant Link the Bottomless Wallet, which holds 9,999 Rupees.
- Each floor will have enemies that appear, and some will have obstacles like lava-spouting tiles.
- As Link progresses, the enemies will become stronger.
Are you looking forward to braving the Trial of the Beast? Give us your thoughts in the comments below.