Location: Flagstaff, Arizona
Favorite Zelda: Breath of the Wild
Date Joined: September 2017
You don’t need a reason to help people.
Hello everyone! My name is Michaela. Before I joined the awesome Zelda Dungeon community as an Original Content Editor, I spent my days writing blogs and recording Let’s Plays and podcasts for an entertainment website called Objection Network managed by my roommates.
I live in the cool pines of Flagstaff, Arizona, where everyone has dogs, enjoys local festivals, and rides their bicycles literally everywhere. It’s a fun town that fosters a lot of creativity, and it’s been a great place to explore my writing over the years as well. I’ve been playing video games for over ten years, but even before that, I was watching my brother play video games when I was little, so they’ve always been a part of my life. Because of that, my favorite Zelda game has changed over the years a few different times based on my mood and what I was looking for in video games. First it was Twilight Princess, then Wind Waker, Majora’s Mask, and Breath of the Wild. I’ve played several of the games and enjoy them immensely. Ocarina of Time may not be at the very top of my list, but it still holds a special place in my heart.
When I’m not playing video games, I like to watch anime and movies and read manga. I’m basically just a huge nerd in my heart.
- Fan Fiction Friday: The Song on the Leaves – Chapter 5
- Fan Fiction Friday: The Song on the Leaves – Chapter 4
- Fan Fiction Friday: The Song on the Leaves – Chapter 3
- Fan Fiction Friday: The Song on the Leaves – Chapter 2
- Fan Fiction Friday: The Song on the Leaves – Chapter 1
- Daily Debate: Should Nintendo Port Ocarina of Time 3D and Majora’s Mask 3D to the Switch?
- Empowerment in Zelda: The Evolution of the Gerudo in Breath of the Wild
- Daily Debate: What is Your Favorite Zelda Soundtrack?
- Immerse Yourself in this Haunting and Beautiful Cover of “Stone Tower Temple” from Majora’s Mask
- Daily Debate: Do You Like to Solve Zelda Puzzles on Your Own or Consult a Guide?