Issue 102 of Official Nintendo Magazine has come out, and with that their scores of many games including A Link Between Words. Spoiler, A Link Between Worlds received a fantastic score. In fact, compared to the rest of the games that Official Nintendo Magazine reviewed, it had absolutely the best score, followed closely by Super Mario 3D World.
Hit the jump to read more!
Here’s the full list of scores:
- Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag – 91%
- Batman: Arkham Origins – 78%
- Batman: Arkham Origins – Blackgate – 77%
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution – Director’s Cut – 90%
- Disney Infinity (Toy Story) – 63%
- Final Fight – 55%
- Final Fight 2 – 52%
- Final Fight 3 – 40%
- Hakuoki: Memories of the Shinsengumi – 68%
- LEGO Marvel Super Heroes – 91%
- Mario & Sonic at the Sochi 2014 Winter Olympic Games – 49%
- Moshi Monsters: Katsuma Unleashed – 25%
- Super Mario 3D World – 93%
- The Legend of Zelda: A Link between Worlds – 94%
- Wii Sports Club – 68%
The 94% score is consistent with what practically everyone else has said about the game. Even for those that don’t enjoy the Zelda series, they have to admit that Nintendo knows how to make a great game.
Additionally, Official Nintendo Magazine had this to say about Super Mario 3D World:
“Super Mario 3D World makes everyone else look like they had HD all wrong.”
This gives me some great feelings about what’s in the future for the Wii U. With a Zelda Wii U game in the works, Nintendo has already shown with The Wind Waker HD and now Super Mario 3D World that the Wii U can really play some beautiful games, and it makes me feel that the upcoming Zelda titles are going to be amazing.
What do you think of the scores? Let us know!
Source: Nintendo Everything