Posted on September 18 2023 by Rod Lloyd
What is up, Zelda fans? Are you ready to get back to business with yet another Zelda Dungeon Caption Contest? As I mentioned last week, we seem to have stumbled right into something I like to call Penn Month, where we celebrate The Lucky Clover Gazette’s prize reporter Penn ever week in September. I’m going to be honest: finding silly pictures of this bird is actually pretty difficult. Penn is just too professional! But after an hour of searching, we’ve got ourselves a good one.
Last Week’s Contest:
Flowerblight Ganon let the hate flow last week.
Here are our non-photo caption winners:
- Downthrust: My face when “Tears of the Kingdom is 70$!”
- console wars episode 1: when you’re skipping school with the bros and you run into your mom
- Kestron: The only returning boss from Breath of the Wild appears
- pyridiss: ah, finally I find food for my carnivorous flowers!
- Top Zelda fan: Flowerblight ganon: HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU, STOP TOUCHING THE FLOWERS!
Link: Well excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me.
This Week’s Contest:
I think Penn’s in his T-pose here.
Here are the guidelines:
- Please refrain from using offensive material (racial, sexual, overuse of offensive language, etc.) We want to make the contest fun and accessible for fans of all ages. When in doubt, keep it Nintendo.
- If you don’t have the ability to edit the image, just leave it as a comment. We make sure to have a separate list of winners for this category.
- Photo editing and manipulation (i.e. Photoshop) is allowed, but these entries will be part of a separate list of winners for this category.
- Everyone is entitled to their own opinion at Zelda Dungeon. In fact, we encourage discussion based on those opinions. However, please do not insult other fans’ work. What may be funny to one person may not hold true for another… and that’s OK.
- Have fun and be creative!
Don’t forget to check back throughout the week and upvote your favorites, and, who knows? Maybe you will be one of next week’s winners.
Rod Lloyd is the Editor-In-Chief at Zelda Dungeon, overseeing the news and feature content for the site. Rod is considered the veteran of the writing team, having started writing for Zelda Informer in 2014 as a Junior Editor. After ZD and ZI officially merged in 2017, he stepped into the Managing Editor role and has helped steer the ship ever since. He stepped up to lead the writing team as Editor-In-Chief in 2023.
You can reach Rod at: firstname.lastname@example.org