Posted on January 07 2019 by Rod Lloyd
A new week can only mean one thing: another Zelda Dungeon Caption Contest! It’s officially January, the start of a new year. We can only imagine what the next 12 months could have in store, especially for the Zelda series. Could we see a new announcement? A new game even? Only time will tell. But until Nintendo makes its next big move, we still have Super Smash Bros. Ultimate to keep us company.
Last Week’s Contest:
Everyone was a winner in the last contest of 2018.
Here our non-photo caption winners:
- Christian Beach: “Link’s just showing off his rad air guitar skills!”
- Phoebe Gouette: “When you’re at a party and someone yells “SPIDER!!!””
- Fastesthe1: “Starting the New Year off with a BANG!”
- Hyrule’s ninja: “It’s all fun and games until someone brings out the party popper.”
This Week’s Contest:
Dr. Mario is here to deliver Link’s prescription.
Here are the guidelines:
- Please refrain from using offensive material (racial, sexual, overuse of offensive language, etc.) We want to make the contest fun and accessible for fans of all ages. When in doubt, keep it Nintendo.
- If you don’t have the ability to edit the image, just leave it as a comment. We make sure to have a separate list of winners for this category.
- Photo editing and manipulation (i.e. Photoshop) is allowed, but these entries will be part of a separate list of winners for this category.
- Everyone is entitled to their own opinion at Zelda Dungeon. In fact, we encourage discussion based on those opinions. However, please do not insult other fans’ work. What may be funny to one person may not hold true for another…and that’s OK.
- Have fun and be creative!
Don’t forget to check back throughout the week and upvote your favorites, and, who knows? Maybe you will be one of next week’s winners!