Welcome, one and all, to another bombastic edition of Zelda Dungeon’s Caption Contest. Just the other day, I was walking through the supermarket and saw a shelf of fireworks and party poppers for sale. “Why are they selling fireworks?” I asked. But then I realized: the new year is upon us! This is cause for celebration! Animal Crossing‘s Isabelle is already in the party spirit, and she seems to be sharing that the feeling with our boy Link.
Last Week’s Contest:
Santa sure looked regal last week… And badly animated.
Here our non-photo caption winners:
- Christian Beach: “Someone spiked this egg nog…”
- Oliver Feins: “That look you give when the Hero tells the Princess to excuse him…”
- Erik Robertson: “Octoroks for Christmas dinner tonight!”
- HylianHero33: “When Link says he doesn’t believe in Santa”
This Week’s Contest:
Is Link not in the New Year’s mood?
Here are the guidelines:
- Please refrain from using offensive material (racial, sexual, overuse of offensive language, etc.) We want to make the contest fun and accessible for fans of all ages. When in doubt, keep it Nintendo.
- If you don’t have the ability to edit the image, just leave it as a comment. We make sure to have a separate list of winners for this category.
- Photo editing and manipulation (i.e. Photoshop) is allowed, but these entries will be part of a separate list of winners for this category.
- Everyone is entitled to their own opinion at Zelda Dungeon. In fact, we encourage discussion based on those opinions. However, please do not insult other fans’ work. What may be funny to one person may not hold true for another…and that’s OK.
- Have fun and be creative!
Don’t forget to check back throughout the week and upvote your favorites, and, who knows? Maybe you will be one of next week’s winners!