Hello, Zelda fans! I hope you enjoyed our little diversion into Music Week this past week. Big Kass seems to have been a huge hit with contestants, as we took in quite a few great submissions. With Music Week behind us, we’ll be moving through the last of my saved Breath of the Wild images over the next few weeks, just in time for the game’s one-year anniversary. It’s been fun celebrating the latest Zelda game over the past year, but we want to focus on images from other games again as well. So without further ado, let’s get on with this week’s contest.
Last Week’s Contest:
Kass is so good at the accordion, he would make Weird Al jealous.
By: Christian Beach
And here are our non-photo caption winners:
- Oscar Yasser Garcia Juallek: “No, Kid. I won’t play “Despacito”. Even I am above of that”
- Jebradiah Drake: “Though I do miss my family sometimes, I know in my heart this is the right path. To aid the Hero of the Wild through the power of song.”
“Um, yea… you know you really didn’t have to abandon your wife and kids just to sing a few songs about shrine puzzles to me…”
“No, no, I insist. What other way would there have been for you to learn about those various songs?”
“You could have just wrote them down on a piece of paper and given it to me the next time I stopped by the village, you know, the one where your five fatherless children live…”
- Thortok: “You realize I leave my wife and kids and come out all the way here to the absolute middle of nowhere to get some ALONE time, right?”
“C’mon just one more! Puh-leeeeeeze!”
- Dylan: Link: those songs are good. here, have some bird seed!
Kass: HOW DARE YOU! I Don’t eat “bird seed”, you raciest!
Link: I’m Over 100 years old. what did you expect?!
- Erin Kulma: “Do you have any other tasteless demands you wish to make of my artistry?”
This Week’s Contest:
Link may have some misgivings about his metal suit.
Here are the guidelines:
- Please refrain from using offensive material (racial, sexual, overuse of offensive language, etc.) We want to make the contest fun and accessible for fans of all ages. When in doubt, keep it Nintendo.
- If you don’t have the ability to edit the image, just leave it as a comment. We make sure to have a separate list of winners for this category.
- Photo editing and manipulation (i.e. Photoshop) is allowed, but these entries will be part of a separate list of winners for this category.
- Everyone is entitled to their own opinion at Zelda Dungeon. In fact, we encourage discussion based on those opinions. However, please do not insult other fans’ work. What may be funny to one person may not hold true for another…and that’s OK.
- Have fun and be creative!
Don’t forget to check back throughout the week and upvote your favorites, and maybe you will be one of next week’s winners!