Posted on February 19 2018 by Rod Lloyd
Happy Music Week, everybody! We’ve been having so much fun planning the big musical features you’ll see throughout the week, but one can’t forget the trusty, ol’ Caption Contest. Today’s image features one of my favorite characters from Breath of the Wild, the Rito musician Kass. This accordion player can be found all over the Hyrule, ready to offer Link a clue or a fable about a given area. What secret could he be giving hero in this picture? You decide!
Last Week’s Contest:
Link was showered in Necco Sweethearts candy last week.
By: David García Abril
By: Christian Beach
By: Declan Cunningham
By: John Gardiner
And here are our non-photo caption winners:
- FMCMEAPineapple: “This doesn’t compare to what I saw after I beat Blizzeta.”
- AnonymousGX: “When Pit is Finished, Link rejoices.”
- Matt Kitt: “*rapid typing*
Got it! I hacked BotW!!!”
- Unkown: “Hey Mipha i don’t need your ability any more, because Urbosa hooked me up.”
- Susana Torche: “What the hack is going on?”
This Week’s Contest:
Big Kass looks like he’s sick of being bothered by Link, doesn’t he?
Here are the guidelines:
- Please refrain from using offensive material (racial, sexual, overuse of offensive language, etc.) We want to make the contest fun and accessible for fans of all ages. When in doubt, keep it Nintendo.
- If you don’t have the ability to edit the image, just leave it as a comment. We make sure to have a separate list of winners for this category.
- Photo editing and manipulation (i.e. Photoshop) is allowed, but these entries will be part of a separate list of winners for this category.
- Everyone is entitled to their own opinion at Zelda Dungeon. In fact, we encourage discussion based on those opinions. However, please do not insult other fans’ work. What may be funny to one person may not hold true for another…and that’s OK.
- Have fun and be creative!
Don’t forget to check back throughout the week and upvote your favorites, and maybe you will be one of next week’s winners!