Greetings, Zelda fans! Love is in the air with this week’s Zelda Dungeon Caption Contest. Valentine’s Day — or known to some as Single Awareness Day — is only a few days away, and that means we’re going to start seeing a flurry of romantic well-wishes across the internet. Now, the Zelda series has only flirted with the realm of romance a few times, so finding a suitable image for this week’s contest was a bit of a challenge. Luckily, Breath of the Wild modders love to scatter in-game objects across the sky; thanks to them, we’ve now got a screenshot with a Valentine’s Day card worth of hearts.
Last Week’s Contest:
Riju tried on the Thunder Helm last week.
By: David García Abril
By: Christian Beach
By: Declan Cunningham
And here are our non-photo caption winners:
- Matt Kitt: “With this new helmet, you can call me… SandWoman!!!”
- Dave: “Paint me like one of your Hylian girls.”
- Ben Kuvshinikov: “Blinded but still steered sand seal better than I could.”
- Jebradiah Drake: Riju: Alright Link I’m ready to go!
Link: I really don’t think you should be stirring a Sand Seal while wearing that thing…
Riju: What, are you questioning my ability to see? Nonsense! Now follow me!
Link: Wait Riju that’s not the stairs, you’re walking off the edge of the balcon-
Link: Ok time for plan B…
- Zelda_N64: “When I look like I’m paying attention, but really, I’m sleeping in class.”
And here are our photoshop caption winners:
This Week’s Contest:
Did you know that Zelda Dungeon almost recognized this week as Shipping Week? It’s true!
Here are the guidelines:
- Please refrain from using offensive material (racial, sexual, overuse of offensive language, etc.) We want to make the contest fun and accessible for fans of all ages. When in doubt, keep it Nintendo.
- If you don’t have the ability to edit the image, just leave it as a comment. We make sure to have a separate list of winners for this category.
- Photo editing and manipulation (i.e. Photoshop) is allowed, but these entries will be part of a separate list of winners for this category.
- Everyone is entitled to their own opinion at Zelda Dungeon. In fact, we encourage discussion based on those opinions. However, please do not insult other fans’ work. What may be funny to one person may not hold true for another…and that’s OK.
- Have fun and be creative!
Don’t forget to check back throughout the week and upvote your favorites, and maybe you will be one of next week’s winners!