Posted on February 05 2018 by Rod Lloyd
Hey there, everybody. I hope you’re for another scintillating edition of Zelda Dungeon’s weekly Caption Contest. I just had to throw a Star Wars reference into the title of this week’s contest. After watching the trailer for Solo last night, my hype levels are through the freaking roof. But, I know, I know. This is a Zelda site. I’ll stop gushing about Star Wars and get on with last week’s winners.
Last Week’s Contest:
This Goron looks like he saw a ghost.
By: Christian Beach
By: John Gardiner
By: Declan Cunningham
And here are our non-photo caption winners:
- Great Dragon Master: “He lost his sanity a long time ago. It started with a Hylian running in underpants across death mountain.”
- AnonymousGX: “When Paya swaps bodies with a Goron, then sees Link in his resurrection suit.”
- Cenzi Q: “When the tiny human survives both the Gut Check Challenge AND the Test of Will”
- Dylan: Link: and that zoom in HD Feature is crazy as heck! that goron looks like he’s scared.
Goron: GET DAT THANG OUTTA MY FACE, CREEPER!!
- Jebradiah Drake: Link: If Gorons are always eating rocks, how do you know that you’ve never accidentally eaten another Goron while they sleeping?
Goron: Surely you don’t take us for such fools brother, but while you’re here have you seen my little brother anywhere? He’s been missing since noon.
Link: Oh yea, I think he went to get a snack then took a nap beside the rubble.
This Week’s Contest:
What do you have to say about Riju’s new hat?
Here are the guidelines:
- Please refrain from using offensive material (racial, sexual, overuse of offensive language, etc.) We want to make the contest fun and accessible for fans of all ages. When in doubt, keep it Nintendo.
- If you don’t have the ability to edit the image, just leave it as a comment. We make sure to have a separate list of winners for this category.
- Photo editing and manipulation (i.e. Photoshop) is allowed, but these entries will be part of a separate list of winners for this category.
- Everyone is entitled to their own opinion at Zelda Dungeon. In fact, we encourage discussion based on those opinions. However, please do not insult other fans’ work. What may be funny to one person may not hold true for another…and that’s OK.
- Have fun and be creative!
Don’t forget to check back throughout the week and upvote your favorites, and maybe you will be one of next week’s winners!