Posted on January 29 2018 by Rod Lloyd
Happy Monday, everyone! It really is a special day; we’ve reached our 150th Caption Contest! The occasion kind of snuck up on me, but I do want to express my deepest appreciations to everyone that has participated in the contest over the past few years. Every comment, every image, every stupid pun has brought a slice of fun to both Zelda Dungeon and Zelda Informer (God rest its soul). So without further ado: let’s get this week’s bout a-goin’!
Last Week’s Contest:
Link played with fire last week, and got burned.
By: Hylian Tellectual
By: Christian Beach
And here are our non-photo caption winners:
- Lifeoflink: “It’s been at least 10,000+ years since a hero had the bright idea to do this. I wonder if it works now…”
-Last entry in the Hero’s Journal
- Jebradiah Drake: Cucco: Strike me down and I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine!
- AnonymousGX: “It’s the ciiiircle of death! He will peck us all!”
- Cintratton: Cucco: Please have mercy!!!
Link: Shut up, you don’t talk!
Cucco: Neither do you but here we are!
- Dylan: Cucco: I am NOT a parashoot nor am I gonna be your dinner!!
Link: shut up Donald! now prepare to be burn for your all mighty Master, Link!
And here are our Photoshop caption winners:
This Week’s Contest:
Hard hat safety is very important.
Here are the guidelines:
- Please refrain from using offensive material (racial, sexual, overuse of offensive language, etc.) We want to make the contest fun and accessible for fans of all ages. When in doubt, keep it Nintendo.
- If you don’t have the ability to edit the image, just leave it as a comment. We make sure to have a separate list of winners for this category.
- Photo editing and manipulation (i.e. Photoshop) is allowed, but these entries will be part of a separate list of winners for this category.
- Everyone is entitled to their own opinion at Zelda Dungeon. In fact, we encourage discussion based on those opinions. However, please do not insult other fans’ work. What may be funny to one person may not hold true for another…and that’s OK.
- Have fun and be creative!
Don’t forget to check back throughout the week and upvote your favorites, and maybe you will be one of next week’s winners!