Posted on January 15 2018 by Rod Lloyd
Greetings, friends! I hope you’re ready for another fun-filled edition of Zelda Dungeon’s weekly Caption Contest. In celebration of the latest Zelda game, my mission over the past year has been to use only Breath of the Wild screenshots for the contest. And after about 10 successful months, I’m very happy to say that I’ve accomplished this mission. It’s about time we let some other Zelda games into the Caption Contest fold once again, but I do have to go through my BotW backlog first. The backlog officially begins with an image of Malanya, God of Horses.
Last Week’s Contest:
Link won a snowball fight last week.
And here are our non-photo caption winners:
- Jebradiah Drake: “There’s a time for saving princesses and a time for competitive mega snowman building contests.”
- Great Dragon Master: Link: “I think the cyclone bomb was Calamity Ganon’s doing… This is just a piece of today’s hailstorm… Am i too late to save Hyrule? I shouldn’t have done all those trials just for some horse-power bike…”
- Dylan: Link: “Okay…Jedi Master Yoda, can I put the boulder down? I’m cold and been holding this thing for like 72 hours!!! and I need to use the bathroom!!”
- Lifeoflink: Link from MM: “I should have never tried catching the moon on Snowhead. Way too cold and the moon’s way too heavy!!”
- Jennifer Rae Morrell: “Th-th-this b-b-better h-h-h-it the stinking shrine d-d-door. I’m out of s-s-s-now b-b-balls!!”
This Week’s Contest:
What can the God of Horses do for you?
Here are the guidelines:
- Please refrain from using offensive material (racial, sexual, overuse of offensive language, etc.) We want to make the contest fun and accessible for fans of all ages. When in doubt, keep it Nintendo.
- If you don’t have the ability to edit the image, just leave it as a comment. We make sure to have a separate list of winners for this category.
- Photo editing and manipulation (i.e. Photoshop) is allowed, but these entries will be part of a separate list of winners for this category.
- Everyone is entitled to their own opinion at Zelda Dungeon. In fact, we encourage discussion based on those opinions. However, please do not insult other fans’ work. What may be funny to one person may not hold true for another…and that’s OK.
- Have fun and be creative!
Don’t forget to check back throughout the week and upvote your favorites, and maybe you will be one of next week’s winners!